🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

police releace shooting video of the furgoson guy

Don't post what the police release or they'll come for my niece. The one with the nice fleece, which has a crease because she got it on lease from John Cleese.

Peace.
I actually THOUGHT about that: why is it "POLICE" released it, and is it the same shooting everyone is talking about??? what if this is made up, how come it was not released the same day? TODAY, in the age of internet??? I agree that something is fishy. maybe it took time to edit it. I think if they (family lawyers) have proof autopsy that he was shot in the back of the head (easy to determine by the size of the exit wound always bigger) then I MUST suspect this video is a fake. anything is possible under this system. but so far it does look legit, I'm not sure.

if you see where he was shot in this video, and the place where he was shot on TV, you will noitice he was wearing a tee shirt .... the other most important thing here, he was shot in the middle of the street ... in this video he was shot on the side walk

Don't post what the police release or they'll come for my niece. The one with the nice fleece, which has a crease because she got it on lease from John Cleese.

Peace.
I actually THOUGHT about that: why is it "POLICE" released it, and is it the same shooting everyone is talking about??? what if this is made up, how come it was not released the same day? TODAY, in the age of internet??? I agree that something is fishy. maybe it took time to edit it. I think if they (family lawyers) have proof autopsy that he was shot in the back of the head (easy to determine by the size of the exit wound always bigger) then I MUST suspect this video is a fake. anything is possible under this system. but so far it does look legit, I'm not sure.

You are really, really gullible. Man.

I thought a cop shot that guy in the back f the head, seems like the black lawyers for the family were lying? is this the same one they're rioting about? they had me believing he was unjustly murdered, until I saw this video. why would he keep coming at cops in an aggressive manner yelling shoot me
St. Louis police release video, audio of deadly police shooting (graphic)

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

This is a video of the guy who charged police with a knife. It has nothing to do with the Brown case or the reason anyone is rioting. Total fail.

In this video they could have easily tazed the man who stole two sodas.
I agree, but I think we must look at the situation. you're in the woods, a bear approaches you, a nice pretty looking bear. you have a gun in your pocket, and a tazer in the car. you had no idea the bear is near by, you don't have time to get your tazer and use whatever you had. THEY HAD THE GUNS DRAWN WITHOUT SHOOTING, but the bear kept coming at them shouting "shoot me", and the bear even if unarmed, was BIGGER than the cop it seems. I have nothing against black people, I respect them more than fat white cops. but we have to respect the law or we may end up being like the place America created in the Middle East.

this is what some of you are DEFENDING? a picture where the kid had a hold of a woman in a store?

SNIP:
ERIC HOLDER to Investigate #MikeBrown Shooting in #Ferguson for ‘Civil Rights Violations’
Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, August 20, 2014, 9:59 PM
upload_2014-8-21_7-51-39.jpeg
upload_2014-8-21_7-51-39.jpeg
On Saturday August 9, 2014, 18 year-old Ferguson resident Michael Brown robbed a local convenience store.

Shortly after this robbery Michael Brown was shot dead by Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson.
…But not before he attacked Darren Wilson.

On Tuesday The Gateway Pundit reported from two independent sources that Officer Darren Wilson suffered an orbital blowout fracture to his eye socket during his encounter with Michael Brown.
The Gateway Pundit can now confirm from two local St. Louis sources that police Officer Darren Wilson suffered facial fractures during his confrontation with deceased 18 year-old Michael Brown. Officer Wilson clearly feared for his life during the incident that led to the shooting death of Brown. This was after Michael Brown and his accomplice Dorian Johnson robbed a local Ferguson convenience store…
…Local St. Louis sources said Wilson suffered an “orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket.” This comes from a source within the Prosecuting Attorney’s office and confirmed by the St. Louis County Police.
The St. Louis County Police told reporters after the shooting that the police officer involved suffered facial injuries. He “was hit” and the “side of his face was swollen.”
On Wednesday, The New York Times reported that Officer Darren Wilson was hit and injured in the attack. This came from “forensic analysis” and “Ferguson witnesses.”
Now this…
US Attorney General Eric Holder told reporters today that his department is investigating the shooting of Michael Brown and the Ferguson police department on possible “civil rights violations.”
USA Today reported:

all of it here:
ERIC HOLDER to Investigate #MikeBrown Shooting in #Ferguson for ‘Civil Rights Violations’ | The Gateway Pundit

Forum List

Back