Police shoot hispanic man in car multiple times

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Yeah! That pos needed to die! Watch the video in the link!
Wild video shows Las Vegas police pursuit, shootout with suspects

In bodycam footage so stunning it could be mistaken for a Hollywood action flick, a Las Vegas Metro police officer chasing two men in an SUV is seen speeding through Sin City's downtown while simultaneously shooting out his car's front windshield and trading shots from his side window during a deadly gun battle.

The two suspects allegedly fled after a July 11 traffic stop conducted by cops investigating the murder of a man near a car wash, FOX5 Vegas reported.

The suspects traded more than 60 shots with police during the harrowing pursuit. The officer behind the wheel, William Umana, can be heard on video yelling “shots fired” multiple times. The chase ended when the suspects crashed into the wall of an elementary school.

Wild video shows Las Vegas police pursuit, shootout with suspects

I know that armored trucks that pickup money from businesses have special windshields that are bullet proof against shots fired at them. But will allow bullets fired from inside the cab to easily pass through and kill people trying to rob them.

I wonder if the cop car's front window was that kind of glass? ... :dunno:

Last edited:
Yo, my kind of COP, need more like him all around the Country! Kill the bastards, black, white, mexican, it doesn`t matter who the waste of flesh is, KILL THE BASTARDS!!!!!!!

"GTP"
tenor.gif

• Banned
The cop was definitely stressed but he held it together. I was worried he would get shot when he took so long to swap mags. Glad he didn't. I probably would have dropped the damn thing.

Forum List

Back