Police State: Ohio Cop On Paid Leave After Terrorizing Family [VIDEO]...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Hey, at least they're pretending they're gonna punish him. I guess that's a little progress. We'll have to take what we can get huh?

OFFICER ON PAID LEAVE AFTER VIDEO OF HIM FORCING FAMILY ON GROUND, BRANDISHING TASER DURING TRAFFIC STOP GOES VIRAL

An Ohio police officer was placed on paid leave earlier this week after a video showing him forcing a family — including a little boy — on the ground while brandishing a taser was widely circulated on the Internet.

Washington Township Officer Eric Hart reportedly pulled over Cassandra Meyers for allegedly altering her license registration, according to The Blade. Moments later, her father in law, Aaron Tatkowsi, pulled up in a truck and reportedly confronted the officer.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJBr6VXY0SE]Ohio Cop on Paid Leave After 'Terrorizing' Family During Traffic Stop - YouTube[/ame]

Officer on Paid Leave After Video of Him Forcing Family on Ground, Brandishing Taser During Traffic Stop Goes Viral | Video | TheBlaze.com

Nice ride. Drives a nice brand new vehicle at Taxpayer expense, while running around playing Gestapo Henchman? Wow, must be nice.

Last edited:
You cant do that to white folks....:)

That was one cop dealing with a lot of people. I don't really see what he did wrong honestly.

That was one cop dealing with a lot of people. I don't really see what he did wrong honestly.

Well, there will be an investigation to determine that.

His reputation is in tatters, and people will recognize him out in public, letting him know what they think of his poor police work. I don't see how he can continue under that kind of circumstance. He should probably resign, in disgrace, or get sacked. Either way, he needs to get into another line of work altogether. He clearly doesn't have the mental capacity for policework.

Maybe pot head libertarians just don't understand the concept but you can't say it's a police state if a Police Officer his held accountable for his actions even if he is still being paid during the investigation.

Unfortunately, he'll likely enjoy his paid Vacation and be right back at it. Police are not being held to the same standards as the Citizens they're supposed to be serving & protecting are held to. They've become a special protected class above the Law. Something's wrong.

The fact that the Officer has been suspended pending an investigation indicates the system works at least on the state and local level. Not so on the federal level where all sorts of incompetence and criminal behavior is sometimes rewarded.

The fact that the Officer has been suspended pending an investigation indicates the system works at least on the state and local level. Not so on the federal level where all sorts of incompetence and criminal behavior is sometimes rewarded.

We'll see what happens. But i'm betting on him enjoying his paid time off and then getting right back at it. But like i said, at least they're pretending to possibly punish him. That's some progress i guess.

Sorry, but i can't get over that ride he was sporting. Must have cost Taxpayers a pretty penny. And this is how he thanks them. Way to protect & serve there officer.

Last edited:

Well, there will be an investigation to determine that.

His reputation is in tatters, and people will recognize him out in public, letting him know what they think of his poor police work. I don't see how he can continue under that kind of circumstance. He should probably resign, in disgrace, or get sacked. Either way, he needs to get into another line of work altogether. He clearly doesn't have the mental capacity for policework.

Ha. there are things I can agree with an extreme leftist :D

You can "suspend" me as long as you want as long as you keep paying me! A "paid suspension" has another name: paid vacation!

These were not Americans, this whole thing was staged in a Canadian trailer park.
We haven't confiscated guns yet ............ I find it hard to believe that Americans would just opt. for the JUST LAY DOWN & TAKE IT IN THE ASS approach when they still have the UPPER HAND.
Or everyone in the trailer park hates those people, or the trailer park residents are all Canadian & Russian.
Who knows what the situation is.
Most American trailer parks are not as docile as these people, something not right with this video.

Pigs here just wasted tax payers dollars on 5 police dogs....ya know such a big town here all 5k people...lets waste that 160$ seat belt ticket money on police dogs instead of fixing the horrible fucking roads here...oh and did I mention we have both a republicunt governor and legislature! I can't wait to leave this fucking state.

Forum List

Back