POLICE STATE: Ohio Officer: 'Direct Eye Contact' Reason For Ticket...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Seriously, what the hell is going on with our Police? They seem to have nothing but disdain for Citizens who actually pay them. Something's very wrong.

When a police officer in Dayton, Ohio, handed John Felton a warning for a traffic signal violation, Felton asked whether he was stopped for something besides having out-of-state plates, according to a video of the conversation posted on Facebook.

"Because you made direct eye contact with me and held onto it when I was passing you," the officer replied in the video.

Ohio officer: 'Direct eye contact' one reason for ticket - CNN.com
DRUDGE REPORT 2015®

Hey folks, don't make direct eye contact with a cop. He or she might kill you. Wow, nice training. What a mess.

Hey folks, don't make direct eye contact with a cop. He or she might kill you. Wow, nice training. What a mess.
One pulled me over once because of that... We were driving beside each other on a three lane interstate hwy, I looked over and held his eyes. He fell behind me and immediately pulled me over. I got a ticket for "speeding" determined by radar. He had no radar device visible on his dashboard/windshield, my radar detector did not go off but it was 200 miles from where I live so I did not go to court.

One pulled me over once because of that... We were driving beside each other on a three lane interstate hwy, I looked over and held his eyes. He fell behind me and immediately pulled me over. I got a ticket for "speeding" determined by radar. He had no radar device visible on his dashboard/windshield, my radar detector did not go off but it was 200 miles from where I live so I did not go to court.

Yeah, American Police have been given too much power. But that is expected in a Police State. Their training is awful. The People have had it with the endless bully harassment. It's time for big change. Time to get back to serving and protecting.

Yeah, American Police have been given too much power. But that is expected in a Police State. Their training is awful. The People have had it with the endless bully harassment. It's time for big change. Time to get back to serving and protecting.
I find it strange that when there is lunatic with a knife, 10 police officers empty their 15 shooters into him. Is there any hand to hand training for the police? A well aimed baton strike would break the fucker's hand and another one would render him unconscious. Maybe it is just me thinking about old fashioned police work.

Seriously, what the hell is going on with our Police? They seem to have nothing but disdain for Citizens who actually pay them. Something's very wrong.

When a police officer in Dayton, Ohio, handed John Felton a warning for a traffic signal violation, Felton asked whether he was stopped for something besides having out-of-state plates, according to a video of the conversation posted on Facebook.

"Because you made direct eye contact with me and held onto it when I was passing you," the officer replied in the video.

Ohio officer: 'Direct eye contact' one reason for ticket - CNN.com
DRUDGE REPORT 2015®

Minnesota Appeals Court: Avoiding Police Justifies Traffic Stop

Shadow

I lived in a place on the Jersey shore. There were a large group of us working in a place close by and we lived in different houses etc.
The police would regularly get calls from neighbors to say there was a party going on, you couldn't hear there was a party, but the neighbors could SEE there was a party going on. The police came and said if we didn't leave the people in he house would get fined.
Then it came to Labor Day Weekend. People were told that if anyone was found in a house who wasn't "officially" allowed to be living there, ie, people staying, they'd be thrown out.

Freedom huh?

Forum List

Back