Police still want to focus on men who pay for sex instead of the real crimes

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
It was a story tonight in Camden, NJ about police cracking down on men who pay for sex.

Why is it a crime to do what you want to do with your money? All the robberies and murders unsolved and they focusing on men who wants to bust a NUT? What if the men are fat and ugly and can't get anyone they are just supposed to go the rest of their life without affection?

I truly hate police officers

Prostitution would be fine without the components that always accompany it, pimps, drugs, human traffickers, and the damage and danger it brings to neighborhoods. Now that said, I've always wondered how the gays get left alone in their bathhouses and the police never seem to target that.

Prostitution arrests costs the city and the victims and certainly seems a loser in raising revenue, but like I said, once drugs enter the equation it always gets ugly.

Prostitution would be fine without the components that always accompany it, pimps, drugs, human traffickers, and the damage and danger it brings to neighborhoods. Now that said, I've always wondered how the gays get left alone in their bathhouses and the police never seem to target that.

Prostitution arrests costs the city and the victims and certainly seems a loser in raising revenue, but like I said, once drugs enter the equation it always gets ugly.

Yes that is another thing that pisses me off, tranny can advertise their body all night and if a man is nasty enough he won't be arrested for taking one home

Yes that is another thing that pisses me off, tranny can advertise their body all night and if a man is nasty enough he won't be arrested for taking one home

That shouldn't be anyone's business but the parties making the transaction. I mean that's what you're advocating isn't it? More freedom for everyone?

That's because it's illegal, dumbass. Legalize it and you take the criminal element out of it.

That's because it's illegal, dumbass. Legalize it and you take the criminal element out of it.

So why do faggots get to advertise their goods?

DUH, that's what we're discussing.

They all advertise, gays, straight, lesbians, transgendered, anyone interested in sex, go to craislist in any city or pick up one of those skin newspapers that they hand out for free, go to the internet, there's no limit to the creative ways they advertise.

They all advertise, gays, straight, lesbians, transgendered, anyone interested in sex, go to craislist in any city or pick up one of those skin newspapers that they hand out for free, go to the internet, there's no limit to the creative ways they advertise.

But how come a man is not arrested for picking up faggots?

I'm sure you speak from experience.

Prostitution would be fine without the components that always accompany it, pimps, drugs, human traffickers, and the damage and danger it brings to neighborhoods.

All of which are created by criminalizing it.

Would I get arrested if I posted my pic in a CL ad offering $500 to a cute women who needs to assistance with bills?

Wrong again, some of us don't have to pay.

Would I get arrested if I posted my pic in a CL ad offering $500 to a cute women who needs to assistance with bills?
I don't know but I bet going out and buying a cute girl a drink is a whole lot cheaper.

Wrong again, some of us don't have to pay.
Well, you're obviously familiar with those advertisements so I must be right, pervert.

Forum List

Back