Police surrender to Street Thugs on ATV's and Dirt Bikes in Miami

The police sent the wrong message out to the public, break the law and we will just ignore it. That is not what the police get paid for.

They were grossly outnumbered. What do you expect them to do?

The police sent the wrong message out to the public, break the law and we will just ignore it. That is not what the police get paid for.

City of Miami Police have 1,054 officers, Metro Dade County Police have 3,034 officers and you claim they were out numbered ?
I still expect them to do their job.

What should the Police have done? Shoot 'em all?

They're riding bikes and ATV's on taxpayer funded roads.

Stop worshiping the Police already.

What should the Police have done? Shoot 'em all?

They're riding bikes and ATV's on taxpayer funded roads.

Stop worshiping the Police already.

Show me one time in this thread where I have worshiped the police
I believe in everyone of my posts I have condemned the police for their lack of action.

Arrest hundreds of people for non violent offenses then complain about the financial drain of the Justice system, of course

Arrest hundreds of people for non violent offenses then complain about the financial drain of the Justice system, of course
What financial drain? Ticket the offenders, and impound the non street legal bikes and ATV's. That would more that pay for law enforcement.
Again you are just making excuses for blacks disregarding the laws,

What financial drain? Ticket the offenders, and impound the non street legal bikes and ATV's. That would more that pay for law enforcement.

Write tickets? First you have to pull them over....So you're saying the police should start a bunch of chases for tickets? Then how many vehicles would it take to transport those bikes?

Would it be worth it? Since the police didnt...I think they determined it wouldnt be worth it. No?

Write tickets? First you have to pull them over....So you're saying the police should start a bunch of chases for tickets? Then how many vehicles would it take to transport those bikes?

Would it be worth it? Since the police didnt...I think they determined it wouldnt be worth it. No?
The Police in Miami are like the NE Patriots they have deflated balls. You are just another one that will make any excuse for misbehaving blacks

The Police in Miami are like the NE Patriots they have deflated balls. You are just another one that will make any excuse for misbehaving blacks

So is this your thing now? Where you refuse to think about what you are asking for and instead make this about being macho?

Sheesh...Ok, the cops are bad. You should go show them how its done if only there was a way to bring your couch on patrol

So is this your thing now? Where you refuse to think about what you are asking for and instead make this about being macho?

Sheesh...Ok, the cops are bad. You should go show them how its done if only there was a way to bring your couch on patrol

Maybe the Miami Cops took the example of the cops in Ferguson where they also stood by and did nothing.
This is an epic failure of the Police no matter how you look at it, and it sends the wrong message to the public.

Maybe the Miami Cops took the example of the cops in Ferguson where they also stood by and did nothing.
This is an epic failure of the Police no matter how you look at it, and it sends the wrong message to the public.

Maybe, or maybe they determined that it wasnt worth it

City of Miami Police have 1,054 officers, Metro Dade County Police have 3,034 officers and you claim they were out numbered ?
I still expect them to do their job.

So you expect them to spend tens of thousands of dollars in resources and further disrupt traffic by setting up roadblocks just to stop a few dozen people from riding bikes? Sounds like a waste of tax dollars to me, particularly since nobody was being harmed, but then I keep forgetting how much conservatives admire the police state, despite their claims to love small government. .

i think it's a matter of choosing your battles and weighing out the intent of the law with the consequences of trying to be too rigid about it under these circumstances... imo the police did the right thing to not escalate things to the point of endangering people further, which is the ultimate intent of highway regulations. these riders were relatively harmless even though they technically violated the letter of the law, it seemed wise to be passive, no harm no foul...as someone above said, just a group of people riding for MLK Day with the slogan "bikes up, guns down." not so terrible imo.

They should have done their job and enforced the law instead of turning a blind eye to them.
They get paid to do a job and the cops on duty last night should be docked their pay for lack of effort.
Were there any injuries? Did anybody die?

So if there are no injuries and no one dies, it is perfectly alright to break as many traffic laws as possible, and cause major traffic delays that is all fine by you. You would make any excuse for these motorized thugs.
You're crazy.
Im crazy? you are the one making excuses for these hooligans, by the way did you know the dirt bikes and atv's are not street legal and every one should have been impounded.
Instead the police made the right choice and ensured everyone's safety. Good for them :clap:
Holy fucking SHIT you are an IMBECILE!

So the cops should just STAND BY AND MAKE SURE EVERYONE IS SAFE if I go and ROB A BANK?

My fucking GOD you people will make the most ASININE EXCUSES on the planet!

ARE YOU REALLY THIS FUCKING STUPID?

Go kill yourself. You're wasting valuable air the rest of us who WANT and EXPECT LAWS TO BE ENFORCED need to breathe.

Fucking MORON.

Forum List

Back