Police surrender to Street Thugs on ATV's and Dirt Bikes in Miami

What should the Police have done? Shoot 'em all?

I have a feeling that's exactly what some of these guys think they should have done.
You know what it tells these ANIMALS when the cops DO NOTHING?

NO, I GUESS YOU FUCKING DON'T, YOU'RE TOO FUCKING STUPID, YOU NEED TO BE TOLD!

It tells them that all they have to do is get up a big enough GANG and they can get away with ANYTHING.

DUMBASS! TRY THINKING for a change, stupid mother fuckers.

Were there any injuries? Did anybody die?

So if there are no injuries and no one dies, it is perfectly alright to break as many traffic laws as possible, and cause major traffic delays that is all fine by you. You would make any excuse for these motorized thugs.
You're crazy.
Im crazy? you are the one making excuses for these hooligans, by the way did you know the dirt bikes and atv's are not street legal and every one should have been impounded.
Instead the police made the right choice and ensured everyone's safety. Good for them :clap:
Holy fucking SHIT you are an IMBECILE!

So the cops should just STAND BY AND MAKE SURE EVERYONE IS SAFE if I go and ROB A BANK?

My fucking GOD you people will make the most ASININE EXCUSES on the planet?

ARE YOU REALLY THIS FUCKING STUPID?

Go kill yourself. You're wasting valuable air the rest of us who WANT and EXPECT LAWS TO BE ENFORCED need to breathe.

Fucking MORON.
^Uppity cracker alert!
animated%20siren%20gif%20animated%20siren%20gif%20animated%20siren%20gif%20drudge%20report.gif

These people rode bikes and they are animals, thugs etc? You guys pee pee your pants over the smallest things

It's almost impossible to pull anyone over on I95 since they put in the express lanes and got rid of the shoulders.

These people weren't thugs. Unless you are a RWNJ and believe every black person is a thug.

It's almost impossible to pull anyone over on I95 since they put in the express lanes and got rid of the shoulders.

These people weren't thugs. Unless you are a RWNJ and believe every black person is a thug.

yep. i think you might be onto something there...

So if there are no injuries and no one dies, it is perfectly alright to break as many traffic laws as possible, and cause major traffic delays that is all fine by you. You would make any excuse for these motorized thugs.
You're crazy.
Im crazy? you are the one making excuses for these hooligans, by the way did you know the dirt bikes and atv's are not street legal and every one should have been impounded.
Instead the police made the right choice and ensured everyone's safety. Good for them :clap:

So the cops should just STAND BY AND MAKE SURE EVERYONE IS SAFE if I go and ROB A BANK?

Go kill yourself. You're wasting valuable air the rest of us who WANT and EXPECT LAWS TO BE ENFORCED need to breathe.

Fucking MORON.
^Uppity cracker alert!
animated%20siren%20gif%20animated%20siren%20gif%20animated%20siren%20gif%20drudge%20report.gif
So now you are an Uppity cracker if you want laws enforced instead of the police doing nothing.
In your mind Im sure if the police had acted they would have been racist for disrupting the extended improvised MLK parade.

Actually I95 could have been the police best friend since it is limited access. The Police could have put 6 cars in front of the gang and followed the gang up with another 6 cars there by corralling the bikers in a place with no escape. But no, the cops would rather just watch.

:rolleyes: The ATVs could have just exited the next exit.
you set up the road block between exits. cops in front the entire width of 95 and cops coming up from the rear the entire width of 95, no escape. Like corralling cattle.

you set up the road block between exits. cops in front the entire width of 95 and cops coming up from the rear the entire width of 95, no escape. Like corralling cattle.
Why?
Why? Did you not read the thread? Dirt bikes and Atv's are not street legal and do not belong on I95. Especially if their riders are doing wheelies and disrupting traffic.

What should the Police have done? Shoot 'em all?

I have a feeling that's exactly what some of these guys think they should have done.
You know what it tells these ANIMALS when the cops DO NOTHING?

NO, I GUESS YOU FUCKING DON'T, YOU'RE TOO FUCKING STUPID, YOU NEED TO BE TOLD!

It tells them that all they have to do is get up a big enough GANG and they can get away with ANYTHING.

DUMBASS! TRY THINKING for a change, stupid mother fuckers.

Like the gang at the Bundy Ranch?

they didn't arrest hippies for smoking weed at woodstock either. OMFG!!

shoulda got the paddie wagon and corralled all those filthy hippies!

You're crazy.

Fucking MORON.
^Uppity cracker alert!
So now you are an Uppity cracker if you want laws enforced instead of the police doing nothing.
In your mind Im sure if the police had acted they would have been racist for disrupting the extended improvised MLK parade.
Another cracker lost to victim mentality. I'll mourn for you desperado :(

Were there any injuries? Did anybody die?

You're crazy.

My fucking GOD you people will make the most ASININE EXCUSES on the planet!

Fucking MORON.

Because everyone knows robbing a bank is exactly the same as riding motorcycles down the highway.

And yet you called him the moron.

Furthermore, your behavior in this thread is only making you look like a child throwing a temper tantrum, but I guess that's what happens when you can't cogently make your argument.. I'm still waiting for one of you to tell us exactly what the police should have done.

Why?
Why? Did you not read the thread? Dirt bikes and Atv's are not street legal and do not belong on I95. Especially if their riders are doing wheelies and disrupting traffic.
That's not a good enough reason.

No, they did not, but than again the "Hippies" were not playing on I95 and were not endangering the lives of others.

Why?
That's not a good enough reason.
Then why have those traffic laws in the first place?

No they did not, but than again the "Hippies" were not playing I95 and were not endangering others.

How were they endangering others?

No they did not, but than again the "Hippies" were not playing I95 and were not endangering others.

How were they endangering others?
Doing wheelies in the middle of expressway traffic is one major way of doing it. If one of these clowns lost control, there could have been a major mishap.
Fortunately they wee very lucky nothing major happened, only a few minor incidents.

Forum List

Back