Politfact gets nailed!

That's it. Curl up a little closer to the middle of that bubble you are in. Your bubble is smaller by the day.

Get on topic and stop trolling, so sick of you left loons and your middle school shit

You are the one who is finding reason to separate yourself from accepted norms of society more each day. You're hiding in your right wing bubble that is smaller, and smaller.
In other words, the further left liberals go the further right conservatives are until they are a speck in your rear view mirror.

Only a right wing idiot could get that from my post.

You had no point...as usual. The thread is on bias...you're going off on tangents

The point that you see unfair bias everywhere except within your little bubble is the point.

Only left loons use Politifact and Snopes....one of the reasons they are so fucking clueless on issues, the other being there is nothing dumber than a left loon

That's it. Curl up a little closer to the middle of that bubble you are in. Your bubble is smaller by the day.

Get on topic and stop trolling, so sick of you left loons and your middle school shit

Actually your 30,000 posts over the last 7 years tell us all that you're actually not sick of it and in fact, can't get enough of it.

What does my post count have to do with this thread? Get on topic or stop bothering me. Understand? Again the thread is on bias. There I've pointed you in the right direction.

Only left loons use Politifact and Snopes....one of the reasons they are so fucking clueless on issues, the other being there is nothing dumber than a left loon

Actually your 30,000 posts over the last 7 years tell us all that you're actually not sick of it and in fact, can't get enough of it.

What does my post count have to do with this thread? Get on topic or stop bothering me. Understand? Again the thread is on bias. There I've pointed you in the right direction.

I asked you about bias and you couldn't answer. Plus I find your hilarious post count more interesting.

You are the one who is finding reason to separate yourself from accepted norms of society more each day. You're hiding in your right wing bubble that is smaller, and smaller.
In other words, the further left liberals go the further right conservatives are until they are a speck in your rear view mirror.

Only a right wing idiot could get that from my post.

You had no point...as usual. The thread is on bias...you're going off on tangents

The point that you see unfair bias everywhere except within your little bubble is the point.

I don't see bias everywhere, your strawman is just that, a strawman. Now let's discuss Politifact's bias. It is the thread topic you know, deflecting isn't staying on topic

I asked you about bias and you couldn't answer. Plus I find your hilarious post count more interesting.

You're easily amused...typical of a left loon. Now back to the thread topic or run along. You're looking foolish

You're easily amused...typical of a left loon. Now back to the thread topic or run along. You're looking foolish

Ok sure.....where do you go for your unbiased sources of information?

Yes, you are very amusing.

Not Snopes and Politifact. You do and that's the reason you're all over the map on this thread and going on about post counts. You're clueless and a colossal waste of time.

Yes, you are very amusing.

You're trolling again, sock

Not Snopes and Politifact. You do and that's the reason you're all over the map on this thread and going on about post counts. You're clueless and a colossal waste of time.

So who do you go to for unbiased information?

Stupid Fact Check: Politifact Claims NRA Is 'Mostly False' Directly Quoting Hillary on Gun Confiscation

What morons! They don't even check the source before claiming it was a lie....yet they are "fact checkers"!
Clinton said Australia's approach to guns was worth considering. Australia did not take away all guns.

You people are quite ridiculous.
A lot of people support banning assault rifles (again). That is not confiscating all guns.
. during a town hall campaign event in Keene, N.H., on Oct 16, 2015 ... (Mrs. Clinton) was asked whether she’d support a national gun buyback program similar to one Australia instituted in 1996 after a mass shooting in Tasmania left 35 dead.

A month later, Australia banned semi-automatic and self-loading rifles as well as shotguns. The government offered a one-year grace period during which it would buy back the firearms at fair-market prices. After that, people possessing the weapons would subject to strict penalties.

Keep lying.

Stupid Fact Check: Politifact Claims NRA Is 'Mostly False' Directly Quoting Hillary on Gun Confiscation

What morons! They don't even check the source before claiming it was a lie....yet they are "fact checkers"!
Clinton said Australia's approach to guns was worth considering. Australia did not take away all guns.

You people are quite ridiculous.
A lot of people support banning assault rifles (again). That is not confiscating all guns.
. during a town hall campaign event in Keene, N.H., on Oct 16, 2015 ... (Mrs. Clinton) was asked whether she’d support a national gun buyback program similar to one Australia instituted in 1996 after a mass shooting in Tasmania left 35 dead.

A month later, Australia banned semi-automatic and self-loading rifles as well as shotguns. The government offered a one-year grace period during which it would buy back the firearms at fair-market prices. After that, people possessing the weapons would subject to strict penalties.

Keep lying.

A buyback program is not a ban dumb ass.

Forum List

Back