Political Cartoon

Again tells us why we are giving cash to Lebanon for all these many years?
Just another campaign promise Trump is keeping
Partly to protect Israel
Israel has gotten enough money from US to protect themselves already
So, F Israel? The Great Douche wants to get a personal payoff selling out the USA
in your idea of MAGA.
Yep F all the Parasites that use our military for their protection without paying a cent
For 30 plus years we flew air cover over and around Iraq. We did not get paid. We still fly air cover.
We were lied too by Dubya and Pres. Cheney to invade Iraq because they made up there were WMD there..
We have no oil or payment for that.
The Great Douche claims we are now getting paid to be in the Saudia nation for some reason.
I've seen no cash, did the Great Douche skim too much in finder fees?
Our air and navy protect the oil shipping lanes in the ME. We pay for that.
And last..

TGD-New-Sanctios-2017.gif

Last edited:
Again tells us why we are giving cash to Lebanon for all these many years?
Just another campaign promise Trump is keeping
Partly to protect Israel
Israel has gotten enough money from US to protect themselves already
So, F Israel? The Great Douche wants to get a personal payoff selling out the USA
in your idea of MAGA.
Yep F all the Parasites that use our military for their protection without paying a cent
if we get paid or not we should not be using our military to protect countries in the middle east...... We are not the World Police. We could better use that money here at home. I find it hilarious that you are upset on the US withdraw from Middle East countries
For 30 plus years we flew air cover over and around Iraq. We did no get paid. We still fly air cover.
We were lied too by Dubya and Pres. Cheney to invade Iraq because they made up there were WMD there..
We have no oil or payment for that.
The Great Douche claims we are now getting paid to be in the Saudia nation for some reason.
I've seen no cash, did the Great Douche skim too much in finder fees?
Or air and navy protect the oil shipping lanes out on the ME. We pay for that.

upload_2019-11-2_19-12-25.png

Btw. So, Great Douche how's the Impeachment going you POS? You look weak here crying!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back