Political Cartoon

1591662884239.png

That's a racist cartoon, why did you use a white cop, you do realize he has authority figures in his own ethnicity? See how racism works, it's in you and until you admit it's in your mind and heart you can not solve it through all cultures.
Perhaps the black child saw the video of a white cop torturing an unarmed black to death.
IDK
Perhaps he lives in Chicago where his friends are killed everyday by Black on black crime.
Blaming all cops for the acts of a few is just as bad as people blaming or treating that kid for the acts of a few. Prejudice against Dentists, Cops, lawyers, doctors, is the same social flaw as racism (don't be an anti dentite!).
When black lives matter members make racist and terrorist remarks and incite violence against cops it's as disturbing to some like the white supremacist is rightfully disturbing to people of color. Some people see SOME BLM RADICALS as terrorists and see the group in the same distaste they have for Neo Nazis. The left plays that as Racist to hate racist that hide behind equality or activism. Activism is always a great cover for terrorists to get away with a lot of stuff, BLM is not helpful to the Black community when they only make things worse by their methods and inciteful lawless rhetoric. In a way BLM is an oxymoron in that they don't have Black lives best interest when they see their methods don't work they double down on the pain in the community instead of changing methods of getting change.
My methods never ever required taking community money time no lives. Never had to protest, never destroyed anything, never a weapon used, every social and lawful change was done by mere 1 person using a computer communicating my points that matter to the right people who have the power to bring to law the bills I lobby.
My protest is peaceful intellectual and works.
So do my lessons on "why protests are more harmful to the communities that start them".

*reason I bring up BLM is because people want a voice yet never have the ears or give the rights to hear how others perceive these things, therefore never get a full perspective of the situation and the problems with the methods not working.
Most people will not share these perspectives because they are political pandering and affraid of backlash and being perceived or deemed racist. So it hinders understanding and growth and REAL CHANGE.

Last edited:
Trust is earned. Due to whats been happening over the last 20 years i have lost trust in cops. It's up to them to win it back.
EVERYONE HAS, but that's an emotional reaction not a logical practical one. Especially after seeing such a horrific act happen in front of your eyes.
But the media's use of the situation is just as much as a proverbial knee to societies neck as
Al Sharpton was trying to describe in his racist speech. Ironically Al Sharpton is in his own analogy is that knee as well as being the spectator officer.

Regarding frustration with police look at it this way: if an officer did not have his/her uniform and you met them and got along with the person, what is it that makes you change your view of that person once knowing their profession?
Past experiences? Events that involved them?
Isn't that the same excuse for prejudices against race? It's the same emotional illogical flaw.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back