Political Cartoon

1641090622972.png

Thats the dumbest argument to justify murdering a human that i have ever heard. here is thought, keep your legs shut and his pants zippered until you are mature enough to raise the child you create. Just because your baby is helpless and you cannot hear its screams does not give you the right to murder it. And last I checked we have snap programs, housing vouchers and thousands of well financed charities who help mothers with their babies. And name the father so he can help pay for the human being he is 50% responsible for.

Thats the dumbest argument to justify murdering a human that i have ever heard. here is thought, keep your legs shut and his pants zippered until you are mature enough to raise the child you create. Just because your baby is helpless and you cannot hear its screams does not give you the right to murder it. And last I checked we have snap programs, housing vouchers and thousands of well financed charities who help mothers with their babies. And name the father so he can help pay for the human being he is 50% responsible for.

Are you retarded?

Forum List

Back