Political Cartoon

1655752068414.png

Kinda hard to make these jokes and claims knowing he spent loads of his own money campaigning and refusing salary from the people, while the left did the opposite and committed many different methods of campaign fraud to bilk corps, countries, and citizens out of money to manipulate state elections as well as presidential. I'll give you an example of how you paid for pencil neck to get elected, without being in his district. Our tax dollars (if you pay taxes) went towards giving Ukraine military equipment and materials for making them years back before the war. Adam Schiff's biggest campaign donor (a Ukraine born Cali business of military arms maker) was outside his district, but funded him to lobby for Ukraine interests in military aid. Schiff lobbied the hardest for that aid basically taking U.S. tax dollars and putting it into his own campaign via that middle man. THAT IS WHAT ADAM HIMSELF CALLED UKRAINE QUID PRO QUO. BUT it gets worse.
Much of that was missing in Ukraine, found it's way into Russian hands used against them, causing even more weapons being needed during this war, lining more of Mr. Schiff's pockets during such a seriously sad time for Ukraine, Mr Schiff makes out like a bandit that he and his collegues is. That's the lovely people you support.

Exactly 2 years ago I warned that they opened up a can of worms when de Blassio allowed people to throw water and water bottles at officers.

You are not so good with analogies I see? I'll explain: An accidental pregnancy is a baby unwanted, like an un-ordered steak, and all you care about is that the steak gets cooked (born) not thrown away (abortion) or left in the fridge until ordered (birth control). Pro-Life people care deeply about fetus, not the child it becomes. Like this:

tumblr_mvm07uLfhY1sfoz1io1_1280.jpg
There's no such thing as an accidental pregnancy. How do you accidentally have sex? There are careless pregnancies but not accidental.

Forum List

Back