Political Cartoon

146d3598ea6cd240.jpg

I wrote letters to editors of the largest newspapers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Atlanta, Georgia, Detroit, Michigan, Minneapolis, Minnesota, and Phoenix, Arizona, offering a $20,000 cash reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of person or persons fraudulently placing illegal ballots in remote collection boxes during the 2020 presidential elections. Not one of the cowards would print my letter. Not one.

I wrote to Trump's administrators, Larry Elder, Dinesh D'Souza, you name them. Nobody would give me the time of day.

Then I placed ads in Phoenix Craig's List and they took them down in five minutes.

I wrote to Leo Terrell and offered to place $100,000 in a trust account for rewards in each of the five states. No reply, nothing.

This is the biggest WTF in twenty years.

I wrote letters to editors of the largest newspapers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Atlanta, Georgia, Detroit, Michigan, Minneapolis, Minnesota, and Phoenix, Arizona, offering a $20,000 cash reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of person or persons fraudulently placing illegal ballots in remote collection boxes during the 2020 presidential elections. Not one of the cowards would print my letter. Not one.

I wrote to Trump's administrators, Larry Elder, Dinesh D'Souza, you name them. Nobody would give me the time of day.

Then I placed ads in Phoenix Craig's List and they took them down in five minutes.

I wrote to Leo Terrell and offered to place $100,000 in a trust account for rewards in each of the five states. No reply, nothing.

This is the biggest WTF in twenty years.
It seems they do not want to fix anything but the elections.
They want it all to continue that way it is so they can control it

Forum List

Back