Political Cartoon

tumblr_pk06m8Iaps1wqmeyf_540.jpg

We've done this before many times and you keep losing...

SO...

upload_2018-12-19_17-36-1.png

btw. You do know the Great Douche it best friends with Epstein for decades?
Rape anyone.
LzMySi3.jpg

Donald Trump, pictured in 1997 with Epstein's former girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell who was accused of supplying Epstein with underage girls - a claim she denies - in a lawsuit by alleged victim Virginia Roberts
681946576.jpg

Last edited:

Still waiting for you to prove Bubba flew 26 times to sex island.
These links do not show he flew 26 times to sex island or Florida.
And some links don't work.

Still waiting for you to prove Bubba flew 26 times to sex island.
These links do not show he flew 26 times to sex island or Florida.
And some links don't work.
You can easily do it yourself or are you afraid of what you might find. If you don.t believe it too fucking bad

OKAY the Great Douche Wall Funding is dead forever..

View attachment 235640

So DOPers, the Great Douche needs 25 plus billion of your money, directly.
Not Surprised someone as Anti American as you would take great joy in the United States not being able to secure its borders

The border is fine. Even the YUGE caravan (never there or coming all fake) died the day after the 2018 election were over. DOPer fool!
I'm American white, not DOPer Whitey.

btw. Are you giving to the GoFund Me scam mostly likely run the DrumpFdouchains?
I feel about $4800 per DOPer will raise the need 25b for DrumpF to steal 85% and give you a 5 feet wire fence..And based on the Great Douche scams, it will look like this below.

Image2.JPG

Last edited:

View attachment 235640

Not Surprised someone as Anti American as you would take great joy in the United States not being able to secure its borders

The border is fine. Even the YUGE caravan (never there or coming all fake) died the day after the 2018 election were over. DOPer fool!
You may be American by birth, too bad you do not subscribe to any American Values.. I bet even the phrase Make America Great makes you cringe

View attachment 235640

You may be American by birth, too bad you do not subscribe to any American Values.. I bet even the phrase Make America Great makes you cringe
I don't fall for fake Slogans. If The Great Douche is your idea of a leader, you don't understand what the words mean.

And

Three big failed deals this month. I love the Art of the deal at work.

And Mueller is coming fast.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back