Political Cartoon

demsaredumbhjghjjgj.jpg

BREAKING: The lead investigator for the January 6 Committee drops bombshell, puts Trump on notice that Special Counsel Jack Smith’s target letter means that he will be charged as “the leader” of the “conspiracy” to steal Biden’s win on January 6.

But it gets WORSE for Trump…

The investigator, Timothy Heaphy declared that Trump will be federally charged for the exact same “serious” crime that January 6 Committee member Jamie Raskin recommended that he be charged with in his final report, noting that “the order that Raskin used is exactly the order that I think we'll see in the indictment. The lead charge here, in my view, is federal charge 1512(c). The evidence will show that the president and his co-conspirators specifically intended to obstruct, impede, and interfere with an official proceeding, a joint session in which President Biden's election was eventually certified.”

But it gets better. The lead investigator then put Trump’s inner circle that they may be charged as well, declaring that, “I think you'll see an indictment that will charge the former president, the leader of a group. Conspiracy is an agreement, a group of people that agree to commit additional crime, which in this case is obstruction of the proceedings. So, you could see four, five, six people. It may go all the way out to the Republican National Committee operatives that were suggesting the submission of the fake elector schemes, or it may be a more tightly held inner circle? Eastman, Giuliani, Jeff Clark, Mark Meadows… the entire inner circle who were helping the president essentially execute that multipart plan that the select committee laid out could have exposure."

May be an image of 1 person and text

Forum List

Back