Political Cartoon

8bfya6.jpg

It's a shame what the leftist are capable of doing to people, otherwise when they attack like a swarm of woke enraged wild honey bee's protecting their hive.

Trump is still standing, and that's what these honey bee's just can't figure out... 😂.

Hey, he wasn't bothering the nest, and he was just doing his gardening (Job as President), while most lived in harmony within the garden.

Now he's going to take a big stick to that hive next, and he's going to knock it to the ground if they continue trying to sting him in protection of their wild honey combs in which they have since moved to close to gardener Trump's garden tool shed.

Quit running your damned mouths, and take him to court if you got anything new. That's just it though, you all keep switching after your bull shite fails, and this is why no one within their right mind believes anything you all say.

That's just the point.

They've got nothing. Never have. Never will.

I can't imagine what makes them think they'll get somewhere by continuing to lie.

Meanwhile, we just keep building those mental institutions.

Many don't like Whoopie, but it's not about her color or any other applied radicalized identity in which one thinks she might show in appearance of.

It's about the stupidity that comes out of her mouth non-stop anymore, otherwise this is what makes Whoopie a head scratcher for many when she speaks these days.

She seemingly was a great humbled comedic actress when she appeared in the role of the character she played in the movie "Ghost" or other such comedic roles that she has played in.

When hollyweird celebrities involve themselves in politics, that's when they reveal the other side of themselves, and that ends up turning their audiences off big time ...
What a shame it then becomes after that.

Work to not promote or agree with racist memes or certain post Iron, because I'm sure you aren't truly racist to your core, and this I do always think about most Americans who are just angry as hell, and are just lashing out by any demeaning way that they can, but of course I could be wrong about it all but I hope not.

The ultimate ignorance is when a person is judged upon their skin color or upon their physical attributes, and not instead upon the contents of their character's.

Anti-Semites are in the same boat as the racist are, so it best to avoid both areas of confusion in life.

Understanding the Bible in ways that allows for it to identify evil things found in people, is of course the best way to move forward in life. Being caught up in the devilish world of mass confusion and anarchy is a bad place to be in life.

it serves the evil one instead of the true Christ for whom is hoping to save all of us from this world.

Forum List

Back