Political Cartoon

1704989242615.jpeg

BREAKING: MAGA Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene ignites another civil war in her own party, ranting that she has "absolutely had it" with Republican Speaker Mike Johnson and floats the idea of removing him.

Here we go again...

During a podcast conversation with far-right monster Steve Bannon, Greene whined that Republicans won't shut down the government because they're "embarrassed."

As usual, she's more than willing to burn the country down and hurt average Americans for cheap political grandstanding. It's like Republicans have an allergy to governing.

"When all reality outside of the bubble of Washington, D.C., regular Americans could care less about a shutdown, because they view the Capitol, they view this town as the exact complete cause of all of their woes," she claimed. "They don't care if it shuts down."

Of course, in reality average Americans do care if their lives are disrupted by a government shutdown. Most of us would simply prefer that Congress simply do its job and keep the United States running.

"They don't care if federal employees are not receiving a government-funded, taxpayer-funded paycheck," Greene went on. "They want the government to get out of their lives. What we should be doing is we should be going to a limited functioning."

"If I'm Speaker of the House, I finish the job in the House," she said. "I pass the appropriation bills, and then I tell Chuck Schumer in the Senate, it's your job now, buddy... But right now, Mike Johnson is getting rolled in meeting after meeting after meeting."

"Every day Mike Johnson gets closer and closer to this deal brings me closer and closer to vacating the chair because I have absolutely had it," she said.

This is incredible. The Republican Party tore itself apart just getting Johnson into the Speaker chair. If they remove him again, we'll be back to square one and the entire country will see how truly incompetent MAGA is.

May be an image of 2 people and the Oval Office

Forum List

Back