Political Cartoon

If you have not come to the conclusion by now that there are two systems of Justice...one for the wealthy and another for everyone else, you have not been paying attention. trump is NOT A KING. He is a citizen like you and me. His privileges as President ended in January 2021. Although he has been lying about that also fo nearly three and a half years.

1711500942599.png

BREAKING: Star Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez brings down the hammer and announces that Democrats will not save MAGA Speaker Mike Johnson "for free" after Marjorie Taylor Greene filed to oust him.

This is how you exploit Republican chaos...

"I think that Democrats, we work as a team. I am not inclined to vote for a Speaker Johnson," AOC said during an appearance on CNN. "I am not inclined to vote for an individual — for speaker — who doesn’t believe in women’s rights, doesn’t believe in bodily autonomy, who has supported overturning a presidential election."

"My vote would most likely be for a Speaker [Hakeem] Jeffries, which becomes an increasingly likely reality day after day as Republicans pursue further midterm resignations," she went on. "But I think, for those of us and for any Democrat inclined, I don’t think we do that for free."

"I don’t think we do that out of sympathy for Republicans," she added. "I think the realities of governance is there, we want to make sure that governance continues and that responsible governance continues and that tends to happen under a Democratic majority."

Well said Congresswoman! Democrats have zero responsibility to save Republicans from their own failed policies. They are a party in a free fall and we should let them plummet!

May be an image of 2 people

Forum List

Back