Political Cartoon

But then I watched what happened between November 6, 2020, and January 20, 2021.I watched Trump:> Refuse to accept the results of the election, still refusing to this day.> Call to terminate the Constitution.
Devise an elaborate scheme to replace legitimate electors with fake electors.
Draft plans to seize voting machines.
Push for Mike Pence to reject his constitutional duty to certify electors, inciting a mob that called for his execution.
Call elected officials across the country, urging them to "find votes."
Incite an insurrection that tried to keep him in power by force.I now realize I was wrong.
The people who told me I wasn't taking the threat seriously enough were right.
Trump and his opponents were never "equally bad."
In 2024, I will do everything with my voice and my vote to ensure he does not get near power again.
https://twitter.com/JoshEakle/status/1799249225064005673/photo/1

441871209_740030891670171_3915117689446358897_n.jpg
Is that a picture of his army boots behind him on that wall, y'all know, the one's he wore when he captured Sadam Hussain in Desert Storm ?

But then I watched what happened between November 6, 2020, and January 20, 2021.I watched Trump:> Refuse to accept the results of the election, still refusing to this day.> Call to terminate the Constitution.

The people who told me I wasn't taking the threat seriously enough were right.
Trump and his opponents were never "equally bad."
In 2024, I will do everything with my voice and my vote to ensure he does not get near power again.

One thing wrong with this bull shite - You have to shut your mind completely down, and plug your ears about all the nasty bull shite the Democrat's have done starting from before 2016 and then running consecutively all the way to 2020. The leftist had done this in order to harass and destroy Donald Trumps presidency for fear he was going to end or defend Americans against their terrible agenda's that the left had been using Democrat government power on in order to push it all down the Americans throats, and it was all in order to destroy the American family and family model that refuse to conform or compromise their values and standards for leftist tyrannical agenda's.

You leftist going after a succesful black judge for your hatred of all things republican, uhhhh is a very slippery slope for you desperate knuckleheads, but I digress.

Keep showing how motivated you people are, what links you will go too, and how nothing matters to you people but you people.

Meanwhile your president Biden is busy recreating metaphorically in this country "sharecropping or chattle slavery" through the millions of illegals crossing the southern border into this country once again.... These people will be exploited by American businessmen (Biden's buddies) or rather the owners of businesses who are looking for cheap metaphorically speaking "share cropping" labor forces to once again exploit in America.

Biden must be a fan of Andrew Johnson.

Forum List

Back