kinderpsyche-heite.jpg

20071224_MigrantenRassismus.jpg

islams_vs_deutscher_michel.jpg

wpid-wp-1419732500759.jpeg

PK090317_JugendgewaltStudieohneInlaenderfeindlichkeit.jpg

gewalt.jpg

migrantengewalt-polizei-karikatur.jpg

PK100112_PolizeiMesserAngriffBerlinTuerkenAraber.jpg

In North-Rhine Westphalia, every 50 minutes a police officers gets attacked.
In certain areas, such as in Duisburg-Marxloh, the police can often not work on traffic accidents for example. The officers are quickly encircled by two to three dozens of Turks or Lebaneses who talk big, threaten the officers, record that with their smartphones and call friends via SMS to come. Many a time, the police had to withdraw because the situation heated up and the reinforcements did not yet arrive.
"It is becoming increasingly aggressive in some parts of the city. As officer you consider twice if you do an official traffic control. I´ve had moments where I thought, hopefully I´ll be out of there unscathed," says Kalle B. (name changed) He is a police officer of Turkish origin since 15 years. German officers easily come under suspicion to be politically right-wing when they speak about the increasing violence because there are mainly problems with criminal immigrants. Although Kalle has a different family background, he sees it as his colleagues do and rants about the "social romanticism" in politics. His hard conclusion after personal experience: "You can say, multiculturalism has failed."
Polizei Wo Beamte Zielscheiben in Uniform sind - DIE WELT

karrikatur-hartz4-islam-001.jpg

wahlscheisse.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back