Political conversations with teens in Leftist homes vs. Political conversations with teens in Conservative homes. What do they sound like?

Later on she will understand that you are wrong and be embarrassed about what you taught her, hopefully she will just laugh at your out of step views...

You have to be a special kind of stupid to become more liberal with age. With age comes wisdom, which is why people are more liberal and idealistic when they are young. The problem is that many of these young kids are starting out so far left that even as they wise up they still end up on the left side of the spectrum.

So rights for gay people aren't important? Seems pretty bigoted to me and what other framework should gay rights be discussed in other than politics? It's a political issue.
Gays have become another protected class in America, they don’t lack rights, some would say they have more rights than a White heterosexual male.
What you want now is glamorization, you want to cram faggotry down our throats and force us to call it ‘normal’ and cool, force us to teach our children that being gay is acceptable and expected. Fuck that!!
It’s weird, abnormal, unconventional and un-natural.
Teach your children to vote the nation on a path…don’t teach them to vote some bizarre FEELING they have about something bizarre. What kind of a nation do you think we end up with if everyone votes a personal feeling and forgets about REAL politics?

I'm asking you. Whether or not you think he's a bigot is subjective to whether you think someone who calls gay people faggots is a bigot or not. Neither he or I can speak to your character.
Everything seems bigoted to you.
There there. :itsok:
Again, ask him. I only corrected you on what he said; I have no idea what he thinks about these issues beyond that.
I really don't need to because his bigotry is pretty well documented as he showed quite predictably in his response to me.

Gays have become another protected class in America, they don’t lack rights, some would say they have more rights than a White heterosexual male.
What you want now is glamorization, you want to cram faggotry down our throats and force us to call it ‘normal’ and cool, force us to teach our children that being gay is acceptable and expected. Fuck that!!
It’s weird, abnormal, unconventional and un-natural.
Teach your children to vote the nation on a path…don’t teach them to vote some bizarre FEELING they have about something bizarre. What kind of a nation do you think we end up with if everyone votes a personal feeling and forgets about REAL politics?
I'm happy for you teach your children to be as ignorant as you are Loser. I couldn't think of anything better for you and yours. :lol:

Respecting other humans even if you don't agree with their lifestyle is common sense. Bigotry is not.

Labeling someone a Bigot is showing respect?

What is the difference between you practicing your beliefs and others doing the same?

You don't care about innocent life and if you aren't pretending to be a man or woman, what does it matter? I'm a man, 100 percent, and Iike women. I have no interest in worrying about trans men or women.

It's the men and women who disagree with you that you are interested in worrying about, right?

What does it matter?

When my daughters were approaching voting age we talked about policy related to public safety, border security / immigration, economics, energy, foreign affairs…etc..We never once talked about social construct, abortion / tolerance / inclusion / lgbtq’s….etc etc
I can’t imagine trying to convince my soon to be 18 year old daughter of how cool it is to be able to have an abortion with ease. I can’t imagine discussing the importance of accepting men in dresses as just another normal citizen among us, gay rights, DEi.…etc etc. I can’t imagine teaching my kids to believe that such matters are paramount to a nations success.
She doesn't get all her information from you fuckup.

Did you tell her about having less rights? That white men get to determine when she has sex and children.

Did you decide to skip discussing our racial history to whitesplain it thru your immigration dictate?

Did they somehow miss that you want to limit individual freedoms and return to the 1920's?

Okay boomer.

When my daughters were approaching voting age we talked about policy related to public safety, border security / immigration, economics, energy, foreign affairs…etc..We never once talked about social construct, abortion / tolerance / inclusion / lgbtq’s….etc etc
I can’t imagine trying to convince my soon to be 18 year old daughter of how cool it is to be able to have an abortion with ease. I can’t imagine discussing the importance of accepting men in dresses as just another normal citizen among us, gay rights, DEi.…etc etc. I can’t imagine teaching my kids to believe that such matters are paramount to a nations success.
You believe thats what nonconseravtive homes sounds like? Interesting.

What did we talk about...school, band, math, video games, their friends, snitches get stitches, the usual...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I'm asking you.

Why? He said it, not me.
Whether or not you think he's a bigot is subjective to whether you think someone who calls gay people faggots is a bigot or not. Neither he or I can speak to your character.

I never said he wasn't a bigot, you ass. I asked IM2 how he came to that conclusion based on what the guy said.
There there. :itsok:

I really don't need to because his bigotry is pretty well documented as he showed quite predictably in his response to me.
Then what the fuck are you asking me for?

Respect is a two way street, and the degenerates have shown none to those that won't cater to their mental illness.
A bigot is a degenerate. Bigotry is a mental illness.

Forum List

Back