Political conversations with teens in Leftist homes vs. Political conversations with teens in Conservative homes. What do they sound like?

The arguments against cannibalism have nothing to do with nature. It's true that humans naturally eat meat and are naturally made of meat. The argument against cannibalism is that people typically don't want to be eaten and we should respect people's agency as far their own bodies are concerned. Homosexuality isn't being forced on you or anyone.

You could wait until they die. :laugh:

It's natural.

You could wait until they die. :laugh:

It's natural.
I don't have a problem with mutually agreed to cannibalism. :dunno: In fact women are free in this country to eat their own placenta and you're supposed to be making a rational argument to the unnaturalness of homosexuality. Are you incapable? Is this the best you got?

I don't have a problem with mutually agreed to cannibalism. :dunno: In fact women are free in this country to eat their own placenta and you're supposed to be making a rational argument to the unnaturalness of homosexuality. Are you incapable? Is this the best you got?

You stated that it's natural.

It is on YOU to make the case.

Should we teach children cannibalism is a natural practice and encourage them to participate?

You stated that it's natural.

It is on YOU to make the case.
I'm perfectly capable of making that argument. Sexual attraction is a biochemical response. Some people are naturally wired to be attracted to the same sex or both sexes. Some people are wired to be asexual and have no sexual feelings or desires.

Should we teach children cannibalism is a natural practice and encourage them to participate?
Teaching them its natural has nothing at all to do with whether you should teach them to engage in it, which is culturally subjective. I wouldn't but you teach your children whatever you like. :dunno:

Do you mean should they know it's a thing? Sure. Why not? We should also teach them that murder and rape are things too. As in what those things are, not to engage in them. Sex education lowers instances of sexual assault because it makes children aware of what that even is.
Exactly what? You're the pussies trying to make the argument about it being unnatural. Since that's a failure of an argument, what else you got? :dunno:

So I can better understand what you think bigotry is.

Irrelevant. Again, he said it, not me.
You're the one who questioned the accuracy of the claim.

Wrong. I asked him how he arrived at his conclusion based on, again, what the guy said.
I never said that you said he wasn't a bigot, you projecting ass. :lol:

I was explaining to you how someone would come to that conclusion.

Well there's your problem right there you dishonest dumbass: the word "faggots" was not used in the OP which is what IM2 responded to.
Because you commented. Don't be a bitch about it now. :itsok:
I didn't comment, I asked a question.

You're the one bitching about whether the guy's a bigot or not and what's more, you're bitching to me about something that was never said. Just to clarify for you what we're talking about here; IM2 did not say BrokeLoser was a bigot, he accused him of teaching bigotry to his daughters. THAT is what I was referring to when I asked the question.

Exactly what? You're the pussies trying to make the argument about it being unnatural. Since that's a failure of an argument, what else you got? :dunno:

It is unnatural to teach and encourage it to our children.

Just because it happens in nature doesn't mean we should teach our children and encourage it.

We have established that, thanks.

Irrelevant. Again, he said it, not me.
It's relevant to why I'm questioning you. You asked guy, why are dismissing the answer? :dunno: Was your question why, rhetorical?
Wrong. I asked him how he arrived at his conclusion based on, again, what the guy said.
Is that not a question? When you say you asked him is that not you admitting to questioning him? Do you understand what a question is? :dunno: :lol:
Well there's your problem right there you dishonest dumbass: the word "faggots" was not used in the OP which is what IM2 responded to.
I'm not being dishonest. Being dishonest would be me and IM2 pretending as if we haven't had these arguments with Loser or that we didn't understand where he was coming from. If you want to claim ignorance of Loser's bigoted positions then you're only speaking for yourself. I'll accept your ignorance as an excuse. :dunno:
I didn't comment, I asked a question.
Which is a commment. A question is a type of comment.
You're the one bitching about whether the guy's a bigot or not and what's more, you're bitching to me about something that was never said.
In what way do you imagine me to be bitching? I enjoy his ignorance as well as the fact that he passes it on to his children. :lol:
Just to clarify for you what we're talking about here; IM2 did not say BrokeLoser was a bigot, he accused him of teaching bigotry to his daughters. THAT is what I was referring to when I asked the question.
Same difference. Bigots teach their children bigotry.

Last edited:
Conservative- Protective, authoritarian structure with obedience.

Liberal - Open, supportive with a structure of being free to be who they are.

I taught my kids that their working lives will be spent in an ugly godforsaken rat race. Simply make the best of it and use your skills against your employer. Let them know you are willing to walk off the job for a better one even when most needed. I taught them to create their own customs and traditions rather than the ones they are told to follow.

Forum List

Back