🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Political Correctness Gone Amok!

GMCGeneral

Diamond Member
Dec 16, 2020
For me to know and you not to find out.
This is just plain governmental overreach. Most, if not all of these schools have had these names/mascots for decades! We also see it being done to pro sports teams.

If I were the school, I'd either just say fine, shove your funding and go it alone or just close the damn place, walk out and screw it. This is what you get when you accept "favors" from Uncle Sam; he never gives a thing without expecting power and control over you instead.

Enemy democrats are removing the native American tribes the same way they are removing women. In the future they are making, the words Navajo or Cherokee will be illegal.

People give their teams names they would be proud of — not insulting names.

Have you heard of teams named the Cockroaches or the Druggies or Pedophiles?

For example a College football team in Florida is named the Florida State Seminoles.

1670049893789.png

They start their home games with a ceremony called Planting the Spear Watch the video clip below and see if you find anything insulting to the Seminole Indian TrIbe.

FSU has full approval from the Seminole Indian Tribe.

Plus Native Americans do not feel insulted when teams are named after them.

People give their teams names they would be proud of — not insulting names.

Have you heard of teams named the Cockroaches or the Druggies or Pedophiles?

For example a College football team in Florida is named the Florida State Seminoles.

View attachment 734000
They start their home games with a ceremony called Planting the Spear Watch the video clip below and see if you find anything insulting to the Seminole Indian TrIbe.

FSU has full approval from the Seminole Indian Tribe.

Plus Native Americans do not feel insulted when teams are named after them.

I've never personally known an American Indian who called himself/herself a Native American. White liberals do that. Nor have I ever met an Indian who was offended at seeing reference to anything Indian used for town names, school names, team names, et cetera.

I used the Seattle Indian Health Board for medical, dental and spiritual care for many years, starting in 1997, and it's still called the Seattle Indian Health Board, not the Seattle Native American Health Board. Seattle Indian Health Board - For the Love of Native People

White liberals need to mind their own damn business and clean up the shit in their streets.

I've never personally known an American Indian who called himself/herself a Native American. White liberals do that. Nor have I ever met an Indian who was offended at seeing reference to anything Indian used for town names, school names, team names, et cetera.

I used the Seattle Indian Health Board for medical, dental and spiritual care for many years, starting in 1997, and it's still called the Seattle Indian Health Board, not the Seattle Native American Health Board. Seattle Indian Health Board - For the Love of Native People

White liberals need to mind their own damn business and clean up the shit in their streets.
A good point. Thanks.

This is just plain governmental overreach. Most, if not all of these schools have had these names/mascots for decades! We also see it being done to pro sports teams.
NY is shot

Towns an roads across New York have ind-gin names
Hell
Canarsie is named after the tribe .....who we needed to wipe out .....c'mon man I mean the red devils were just asking for it !:p

Wow, because something unacceptable has been done for decades, that makes it okay, then?

These sport team names were NEVER acceptable.

Wow, because something unacceptable has been done for decades, that makes it okay, then?

These sport team names were NEVER acceptable.

Right schools using Native American symbols and mascots is unacceptable, but drag shows in schools are just fine...GTFOH.

What standards determine if it is acceptable or unacceptable?

If a team name is demeaning to a group of people, it's unacceptable.

In Illinois, the town of Pekin Illinois had a team name of the "Chinks". Because they thought this was perfectly acceptable. (They called their town "Pekin" because they thought it was on the opposite side of the world from Beijing, commonly called Peking at the time. They didn't change the name until 1981

Right schools using Native American symbols and mascots is unacceptable, but drag shows in schools are just fine...GTFOH.

Um, yes, team names demeaning a people who have been subjected to centuries of genocide is unacceptable.

Teaching kids not to be transphobic bigots is just fine. No one is going to be gay because they saw a drag queen once.

Just ask Bugs Bunny

1670069543101.png

If a team name is demeaning to a group of people, it's unacceptable.

In Illinois, the town of Pekin Illinois had a team name of the "Chinks". Because they thought this was perfectly acceptable. (They called their town "Pekin" because they thought it was on the opposite side of the world from Beijing, commonly called Peking at the time. They didn't change the name until 1981

Um, yes, team names demeaning a people who have been subjected to centuries of genocide is unacceptable.

Teaching kids not to be transphobic bigots is just fine. No one is going to be gay because they saw a drag queen once.

Just ask Bugs Bunny

View attachment 734024

So you don't think adult men dressing as female caricatures is offensive and demeaning to women? Or do you think the oppression women have faced is justified?

Also what does drag have to do with trans? Drag queens are men who dress up as women, not transgenders. Drag Queens becoming the mascots for trans is why they're all called groomers.

Forum List

Back