Political Correctness gone mad - more proof PC culture has gone to far

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
It's definitely gone too far when it comes to colleges. Obviously we have way too many liberal professers. I guess we're not allowed to tell dirty jokes anymore.

---Elon Musk Deletes Jokes About Naming University ‘T.I.T.S.’ After Backlash---

It's definitely gone too far when it comes to colleges. Obviously we have way too many liberal professers. I guess we're not allowed to tell dirty jokes anymore.

Leftist universities=a good reason to have nukes.

It's a shame musk deleted it. If I thought if anyone would have stuck to their guns it would have been him. Deleting something because the Twitter mob bitches is a coward in my book and everytime someone bends to their will they get stronger.

He has survived a lot of really stupid "scandals" created by woke and pc culture, he could have survived this just as easily by just ignoring them.

I cannot find myself being too upset about the joke or him deleting it.

I can understand women being upset by it, I will not say they were wrong for being so.

Left wing communist cuck faggot assholes have no sense of humor.

Think of all the GREAT COMMUNIST NATIONS in our history.

Not much in the way of comedy in those places during their totalitarian rule. Plenty of jokes afterwards about the dumb assholes who let themselves be ruled by tyrants.

I cannot find myself being too upset about the joke or him deleting it.

I can understand women being upset by it, I will not say they were wrong for being so.
There are a lot of things for us to be upset by ---------------------

I just can't fit this one in.

There are a lot of things for us to be upset by ---------------------

I just can't fit this one in.

I agree, but at the same time I am not going to fault a woman that finds it wrong or unfunny.

Well, the problem is that the right started it. They started pulling out support from things because it went against their views.

Like that band that opposed Trump.

Forum List

Back