Political correctness in sports-we are screwed!

Raynine

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2023
I know I am never going to experience the chemistry between Jerry Remy and Dennis Eckersley again when I watch the Red Sox play baseball. Watching the Red Sox was a welcome relief from wokeness and political correctness until recently. I now know there is nowhere I can go to escape what is happening to our society today. Wokeness is everywhere. Sometimes political correctness would be brought into the game with visitations but those at least were brief. Tonight I got to hear a female call play by play, I am creeped out by it. I do not like it. It is creepy as hell. Is this just Boston? I think we are screwed!

Last edited:
I know I am never going to experience the chemistry between Jerry Remy and Dennis Eckersley again when I watch the Red Sox play baseball. Watching the Red Sox was a welcome relief from wokeness and political correctness until recently. I now know there is nowhere I can go to escape what is happening to our society today. Wokeness is everywhere. Sometimes political correctness would be brought into the game with visitations but those at least were brief. Tonight I got to hear a female call play by play, I am creeped out by it. I do not like it. It is creepy as hell. Is this just Boston? I think we are screwed!

We need more little people playing in the NBA.

If you hate the sound of a woman's voice ... then maybe the problem is you ...

I think a player's hair is fair game for a tackle ... disgusting today what the NFL allows ... if lil' pussy-cakes doesn't want his hair pulled, he should CUT IT dammit ... the girls ruined football when they outlawed biting ...

If you hate the sound of a woman's voice ... then maybe the problem is you ...

I think a player's hair is fair game for a tackle ... disgusting today what the NFL allows ... if lil' pussy-cakes doesn't want his hair pulled, he should CUT IT dammit ... the girls ruined football when they outlawed biting ...
No more man caves I guess.

Don't be scared. The girls won't hurt ya.

No more man caves I guess.

In general ... I think a woman's voice carries better over-the-air ... the higher pitches transition better through the electronics ... though that doesn't matter if they're good ... anymore there's a woman's sport comparable to all these men's leagues ... so women announcers come with experience in the sport ... I say let's give them that chance ... at least to remind you to call your mother more often ...

If you go to a game there are many women in the stands. No reason they can't call a game.

Women, they're always messing things up. It still saddens me thinking about my Tribe being forced to trade Eckersley to Boston due to a threesome that involved teammate Rick Manning and Dennis' wife.

For the last few years I've been watching sports with the sound almost totally muted. There's time I want to catch a ref's call when watching football, and even less I want to hear during a baseball broadcast.

Women, they're always messing things up. It still saddens me thinking about my Tribe being forced to trade Eckersley to Boston due to a threesome that involved teammate Rick Manning and Dennis' wife.

For the last few years I've been watching sports with the sound almost totally muted. There's time I want to catch a ref's call when watching football, and even less I want to hear during a baseball broadcast.

You want to listen to a female or Manning?

Men should be glad women are involved in sports.

Funny how the people who want books banned and curriculums taught certain ways so they don't feel bad are whining about political correctness.

My dad would watch Cardinals games with the TV turned down and a transistor radio doing the play by play because he didn't like Jack Buck. I suppose that may be a workable option for you.

Forum List

Back