Political versus Legal Issues.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Fully realizing that this forum is filled with newly-minted Trump cultists and NOT real republicans (about 90% of posts on here are devoted to nitwits praising one another and "arguing" about who loves Trump more.)

Nonetheless, I post on here every once in a while just to get some things off my chest...and one of these latest arguable issues, is the issue of how Trump sometimes wins the POLITICAL argument (since ultra-partisanship is equivalent to cowardice and ignorance....like the GOP senators)......while Trump will always lose the LEGAL issues.

When politics win over the legal values upon which our democracy and republic was founded, we begin flirting with Fascism.......the "bundling" of rabid nationalism with ignorance and naivete...as clearly exhibited by Trump cultists.

Fully realizing that this forum is filled with newly-minted Trump cultists and NOT real republicans (about 90% of posts on here are devoted to nitwits praising one another and "arguing" about who loves Trump more.)

Nonetheless, I post on here every once in a while just to get some things off my chest...and one of these latest arguable issues, is the issue of how Trump sometimes wins the POLITICAL argument (since ultra-partisanship is equivalent to cowardice and ignorance....like the GOP senators)......while Trump will always lose the LEGAL issues.

When politics win over the legal values upon which our democracy and republic was founded, we begin flirting with Fascism.......the "bundling" of rabid nationalism with ignorance and naivete...as clearly exhibited by Trump cultists.
Your opinions are biased and skewed.

(about 90% of posts on here are devoted to nitwits praising one another and "arguing" about who loves Trump more.)

odd...
I see it differently.

" (about 90% of posts on here are devoted to nitwits praising one another and "arguing" about who hates Trump more.)"

(about 90% of posts on here are devoted to nitwits praising one another and "arguing" about who loves Trump more.)

odd...
I see it differently.

" (about 90% of posts on here are devoted to nitwits praising one another and "arguing" about who hates Trump more.)"

And yet I never join in the fun and I hate him the most...

Oh, sure I play with the trolls but never confuse my mocking of trolls and their love to hate Trump as me warming to that Charlatan...

I am just not as rabid as some with my hate but I will never vote for him and when he finally is dragged screaming to hell I might do a happy dance...

Now to the Op'er comment about Facism, well it could be argued since Thomas Jefferson days as President we have been heading toward a fascist state...

The only question in my mind is which political party will deliver us first?

I am hoping a cross breed of Green and Libertarian will do it...

I bet you consider yourself not to be ultra-partisan......... Can you say self delusional? I knew you could....... :rofl: :lmao: :rofl:

• Banned

odd...
I see it differently.

Get YOUR right wing bifocals off, and you would see differently.....This forum has become a Trump cult hangout........Have the balls to actually view all the posts on the first page alone....Go on, be honest.

• Banned
I bet you consider yourself not to be ultra-partisan......... Can you say self delusion? I knew you could.......

As a fiscal conservative, I often voted for the once proud republicans who had balls....Now, current GOPers have fallen prey to a corrupt demagogue and have given up their spine in order to remain in office....Just ask fuckhead McConnell.

odd...
I see it differently.

Get YOUR right wing bifocals off, and you would see differently.....This forum has become a Trump cult hangout........Have the balls to actually view all the posts on the first page alone....Go on, be honest.
The forum swings from left to right from time to time, it's the partisan hacks who claim it's one or the other all the time........

odd...
I see it differently.

nat, you alone start about a dozen threads daily bashing Trump.

Then add in Lesh, Eddie, Dearnrd and a few others.

I bet you consider yourself not to be ultra-partisan......... Can you say self delusion? I knew you could.......

As a fiscal conservative, I often voted for the once proud republicans who had balls....Now, current GOPers have fallen prey to a corrupt demagogue and have given up their spine in order to remain in office....Just ask fuckhead McConnell.
That called self justification, look it up...... How do we know those Republicans weren't considerably left of the norm as they tend to be here in NM?
I can't stand Frump either, nor did I vote for him but at least I never developed TDS.........

If you bothered to "look"....you'd see that I access this forum maybe once a week...and sometimes once a month.

But I don't want to make this little debate personal.

but at least I never developed TDS....

WOW...."TDS" now THAT's fucking original....there is NO middle ground with Trump.....Either you're part of his cult or you HAVE TO BASH this moron in the oval office.

It becomes obvious that babbling incoherently is a peculiar talent of yours.

Recent court decisions in Trump's favor render your position laughable.

I've been a Republican since 1971. I was an independent who registered Republican to let my dear Republican husband know his vote would never be cancelled. And that's the only reason. As time went on, I learned the secret handshake of the Republicans was integrity, honesty, and caring that all the rules would be fair to everyone regardless of race or clan. That's why the idiot Democrats who tried to nail Trump to the wall failed. He had been an honest businessman for years who followed CPA and lawyerly advice to the letter all his adult life. It really pissed off the Democrats who organized two dozen Democrat attorneys in the Mueller probe to find anything to hurt trump with, but they couldn't find one single solitary misstep in his meetings with foreigners from all over the world to put Trump hotels wherever they could serve a population of folks who liked good food, pretty surroundings, and comfortable quarters paired up with convention facilities. Trump's company always outdid itself on the next building to be better than all before it. Trump wanted people he served to be happy. You can't do that cheating the union out of jobs and glory. Trump served everyone a generous slice of a real good pie. And the Demmies have been such dopes to try to hurt him, his family, his appointees, and his business partners.

Does the Walk Away movement make sense to you now if you have the good sense to know what I am saying is the truth? These were Democrats who woke up and found themselves rubbing elbows with cockroaches demanding them to join in with the lying and bong parties to make them feel good about their lying. :cranky:

but at least I never developed TDS....

WOW...."TDS" now THAT's fucking original....there is NO middle ground with Trump.....Either you're part of his cult or you HAVE TO BASH this moron in the oval office.
Yeah, just like the ODS sufferers claimed there was no middle ground with Obama........... You're self delusional, and that's not a joke or a cut down, it's a recognition of reality.

Wine.jpg

Interesting that lefties think they are arguing about "legal' issues when everything is political. If lefties really worried about "legal" issues Hillary would have been behind bars before Mueller got started.

If you bothered to "look"....you'd see that I access this forum maybe once a week...and sometimes once a month.

But I don't want to make this little debate personal.

and so far this week, you've been here Sunday, Monday and today.

I didn't bother going further back.

odd...
I see it differently.

He does he’s Criticize my post more than once

Forum List

Back