Political versus Legal Issues.....

Fully realizing that this forum is filled with newly-minted Trump cultists and NOT real republicans (about 90% of posts on here are devoted to nitwits praising one another and "arguing" about who loves Trump more.)

Nonetheless, I post on here every once in a while just to get some things off my chest...and one of these latest arguable issues, is the issue of how Trump sometimes wins the POLITICAL argument (since ultra-partisanship is equivalent to cowardice and ignorance....like the GOP senators)......while Trump will always lose the LEGAL issues.

When politics win over the legal values upon which our democracy and republic was founded, we begin flirting with Fascism.......the "bundling" of rabid nationalism with ignorance and naivete...as clearly exhibited by Trump cultists.
True.

Hence Trump's contempt for the rule of law.

but at least I never developed TDS....

WOW...."TDS" now THAT's fucking original....there is NO middle ground with Trump.....Either you're part of his cult or you HAVE TO BASH this moron in the oval office.

.Either you're part of his cult or you HAVE TO BASH this moron in the oval office.

Wrong.

I don't like him, didn't vote for him, WON'T vote for him, and yet I have no desire hanging him from the nearest lamppost.

about the same way I felt about Obama.

Wrong.

I don't like him, didn't vote for him, WON'T vote for him, and yet I have no desire hanging him from the nearest lamppost.

No, Willi......I too disagreed with many (if not most) of Obama's policies.....BUT I never saw him as a threat to our legal foundation.....Trump IS a threat whether one chooses to recognize the threat is based on their values and understanding of history......The 1930s Italians found that out at great costs.

Wrong.

No, Willi......I too disagreed with many (if not most) of Obama's policies.....BUT I never saw him as a threat to our legal foundation.....Trump IS a threat whether one chooses to recognize the threat is based on their values and understanding of history......The 1930s Italians found that out at great costs.

No, trump is no threat. Of course he is in your partisan lib hack head. Thats no surprise.

Fully realizing that this forum is filled with newly-minted Trump cultists and NOT real republicans (about 90% of posts on here are devoted to nitwits praising one another and "arguing" about who loves Trump more.)

Nonetheless, I post on here every once in a while just to get some things off my chest...and one of these latest arguable issues, is the issue of how Trump sometimes wins the POLITICAL argument (since ultra-partisanship is equivalent to cowardice and ignorance....like the GOP senators)......while Trump will always lose the LEGAL issues.

When politics win over the legal values upon which our democracy and republic was founded, we begin flirting with Fascism.......the "bundling" of rabid nationalism with ignorance and naivete...as clearly exhibited by Trump cultists.

More lies form the natwit, Trump has prevailed on most legal issues. But hey you're famous for bashing your fellow Americans that disagree with your communistic leanings. Now run along and dream up some more lies.

Wrong.

Here's your problem if you choose to recognize it, Trump is the ultimate outsider, those who love him have an already existing bias and will grasp to anything that venerates him. Conversely those who hate him also have a preexisting bias and will also latch onto anything that demonizes him, those processes are called Bias Confirmation. Comparing Trump to despots of the 30s and 40s is a sign that one truly has only a surface/marginal understanding of history and are making false comparisons. Claiming Trump is undermining our legal foundation is ludicrous regardless of what interpretation of events your bias can confirm and link.

Here's your problem if you choose to recognize it, Trump is the ultimate outsider, those who love him have an already existing bias and will grasp to anything that venerates him. Conversely those who hate him also have a preexisting bias and will also latch onto anything that demonizes him, those processes are called Bias Confirmation. Comparing Trump to despots of the 30s and 40s is a sign that one truly has only a surface/marginal understanding of history and are making false comparisons. Claiming Trump is undermining our legal foundation is ludicrous regardless of what interpretation of events your bias can confirm and link.
You win the interwebz today!

veALS.jpg

Claiming Trump is undermining our legal foundation is ludicrous regardless of what interpretation of events your bias can confirm and link.

Corey's testimony yesterday and Barr's ass kissing of that orange behind, shows your naivete......(and tacit bias)

You almost gotta laugh that even after the phony Mueller investigation and two years of subpoenas and tens of millions of dollars the small minded left still thinks it's a "legal matter".

Claiming Trump is undermining our legal foundation is ludicrous regardless of what interpretation of events your bias can confirm and link.

Corey's testimony yesterday and Barr's ass kissing of that orange behind, shows your naivete......(and tacit bias)
Boy do you have it bad....... But don't worry, you're not alone, people like you make up 99% of the voting public which is truly what is wrong with this country right now........

You almost gotta laugh that even after the phony Mueller investigation and two years of subpoenas and tens of millions of dollars the small minded left still thinks it's a "legal matter".

Not for you....you're too fucking stupid......but for someone with a bit more brain cells.

A......Mueller's investigation yielded MORE millions of dollars (from scum buckets like Manafort) than it cost....AND

B. Mueller found TEN indictable offenses against Trumpster.......but the orange clown would need to be out of office to bring those charges before a court.

Hope some other cult members can read and comprehend what they read......LOL

Boy do you have it bad....... But don't worry, you're not alone, people like you make up 99% of the voting public which is truly what is wrong with this country right now........

Are you with that ONE percent of white nationalists???............LOL

Is being such a superior being a burden for you?

Forum List

Back