POLITICS America’s Gunsmiths Just Got BAD News From The Obama Regime… We NEED Trump Now

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Obama Administration Seeks To Limit Gunsmiths In The US

Just another reason Obama should be in jail. He has skewed the legal and government definition of a manufacturer by a multitude of 1000.

Unabated Obama continues his crusade to destroy America.
To all of you people that voted for Obama: how can you look at your fellow citizens knowing that you have aided and abetted in destroying your country?

Last edited:
Major Restaurant Chain Announces DEVASTATING News... This Is Obama's America

Just another reason Obama should be in jail. He has skewed the legal and government definition of a manufacturer by a multitude of 1000.

To all of you people that voted for Obama: how can you look at your fellow citizens knowing that you have aided and abetted in destroying your country?

Conservative Tribune? :laugh:
My country is not destroyed. I live in the US. What country do you live in that is destroyed and ran by Obama? You white boys not having the power over every aspect is not what I would consider "destroyed". Stop whining.

The last few years have been the hottest in recorded history, too. Darn that Obama.

My prediction: Sooner or later we're going to have a civil war to uphold our right to bear arms and if the Administration thought it has been hard to control thousands of Afghanis fighting them, wait until it's millions of Americans fighting for their Constitutional rights.

My prediction: Sooner or later we're going to have a civil war to uphold our right to bear arms and if the Administration thought it has been hard to control thousands of Afghanis fighting them, wait until it's millions of Americans fighting for their Constitutional rights.
LuckyDuck, I do not believe that 2A is in jeopardy.

Conservative Tribune? :laugh:
My country is not destroyed. I live in the US. What country do you live in that is destroyed and ran by Obama? You white boys not having the power over every aspect is not what I would consider "destroyed". Stop whining.
Shit for brains, have you always given barry fellatio... BOY.
LOL

3a4bb33697cc5b876b50240136ca5dba.jpg

don't be such a nutter, you nutter, no such thing is going to happen

Bull, remember the old story about how to boil a frog.

And Hillary Clinton will be a hundred times worse on gun rights than Obama, as she has been campaigning on the 'gun crimes' issue much more than he did.

Bull, remember the old story about how to boil a frog.
Will, my friend, I remember it every time I watch Trump on the T&V. Seriously, and I've tried to keep it from entering my posts, although unsuccessfully. But I keep getting flashbacks of familiarity to another time and another country that made all the papers in my youth. However I know how that sounds to a modern zealot, so I muffle it.

No, I do not fear loss of 2A. But that does not mean I think it should be unlimited.

You've heard this from me often, I know, but where were all these 'patriots' when 4A was dealt a death blow? How many American were convinced warrant-less wiretaps were necessary for national security? Where did this relaxing of a Constitutional Amendment get us? And how about the part where you could be arrested for telling the object of a secret search of the search? Did any patriot willing to defend the Constitution 'to the death' lift a finger...except to vote "aye" for striking 4A? And with that in mind, consider this....If Bush could convince America to invade an innocent, albeit unfriendly, country with full force and rush headlong into disaster, abandoning the Geneva signature, not to mention our own 'cruel and unusual' punishments, all things are possible.

I believe in gun control.

I use my arm to steady my aim so I am doing a much better job of gun control.

my sentiments exactly........and tens of millions share it too!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance: Progressives hang with limpwristers.......have no clue about the sentiment that exist out there on guns. No clue........just look at what they did in in NewYork with NYSafe 2013 on an "assault weapons" ban. LMAO.........3% of the people complied.:bye1:. If progressives push too far, it'll be America choosing up sides. Only the pussy generation thinks its not possible.:funnyface::funnyface::gay:

Forum List

Back