Politics and Current events are a mess lately because "all" have forgotten Jesus

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
Ok, I know I will sound like some kind of extremist... no biggie... used to that

But I like to face facts.. and Jesus is Truth Itself..

so the facts are that people do not give Jesus much ... even lip service anymore..

so is it any wonder we have baby killers and thieves running things? people who can't win because no one believes the way they do, so they steal the elections?

and then the spineless Rs let them get away with it...

it's disgusting as hell

So yeh... everything is a mess because everyone has forgotten Jesus... Well, they had best start remembering Him because He is the Judge... and He will not be absent from current affairs in our world forever...

Jesus said that few make it to Heaven... not good to ignore that..

Mt 7
Lk 13

Ok, I know I will sound like some kind of extremist... no biggie... used to that

But I like to face facts.. and Jesus is Truth Itself..

so the facts are that people do not give Jesus much ... even lip service anymore..

so is it any wonder we have baby killers and thieves running things? people who can't win because no one believes the way they do, so they steal the elections?

and then the spineless Rs let them get away with it...

it's disgusting as hell

So yeh... everything is a mess because everyone has forgotten Jesus... Well, they had best start remembering Him because He is the Judge... and He will not be absent from current affairs in our world forever...

Jesus said that few make it to Heaven... not good to ignore that..

Mt 7
Lk 13

The name of Jesus has been used to justify slavery, the oppression of women, Blue Laws, and all manner of ill will towards anyone not a white male.

He isn't forgotten. He is ignored.

The name of Jesus has been used to justify slavery, the oppression of women, Blue Laws, and all manner of ill will towards anyone not a white male.

He isn't forgotten. He is ignored.
Some truth in that. But damn. If we all listened to the personal responsibilities of what was taught by Jesus Christ, it would be a lot better. So you are right on what you typed to degree and and what you did not type that many individuals don't do. Including a high percentage of Progs. I do believe we can have more people living better lives. Its just that they may have to be a bit more mundane in doing so.

Some truth in that. But damn. If we all listened to the personal responsibilities of what was taught by Jesus Christ, it would be a lot better. So you are right on what you typed to degree and and what you did not type that many individuals don't do. Including a high percentage of Progs. I do believe we can have more people living better lives. Its just that they may have to be a bit more mundane in doing so.

I'd love to see more Christian policies. You know, taking care of the sick, taking care of children, and throwing money lenders out of the church.

Forum List

Back