🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

POLITICS AS THE ART OF COMPROMISE: In Historic Vote, Senate Passes Bipartisan Immigration Bill

Hopefully they'll put in a few poison pills designed by wingnuts and Tea Party Whackos -- then American can again say "wtf did we do electing these bozos?"
Or they will make it so before the bill goes into effect the border will be secure first. Which the majority of Americans support serriously. The president will be all alone.

How in the world would any sane and rational person think we could make our border "safe" in the way the nuts insist?
You mean national guard, drones, and a unclimeable fence. That's as safe as it can get. I'm in favor and so is over 70% of the country. Ass.

The thing that is being over looked is an effective entry/exit system. 40% of illegals over stay visas. Personally I think anyone coming in on a visa should be required to buy a return bond and if they don't leave they would be declared fugitives and private bounty hunters should be able to round them up and be paid by the bonds.
JEsus, you're as fascisti as they come

Well dainty boy, I know you lefties have no clue of keeping your word but a visa is issued with a promise to return home when the visa expires. This would be an inexpensive, effective way of enforcing the visa system and it will create good paying jobs, a win win.

No the bill is shit. Leaves room for dems to legalize without securing boarder first.
Hello? Do you read what you write?

If the GOP is in charge, how do Democrats legalize without securing border first? Hello?
That's my point and why bill will be changed by gop. It's shit. Do you read? Lol idiot.
Why would GOP change bill if they passed it in the Senate?

Because as of the date the new congress is sworn in all bills are dead and have to be reconsidered.

I love bedtime stories like this. So uplifting and Pollyanna
You know dreams usually consist of some reality. Idiot.
Warped through a prism of symbolism and elementargedanken
Ok you are on drugs.

A bipartisan bill passed with GOP support in the US Senate. Hmm, I would think the spirit would move them to take it up in the HOUSE
Then the Senate will have to review and change it to pass it. Do you know anything about passing a bill through congress? Lol moron. I'm a genius dude. Don't fuck with me.
oh I'm sure of how it works. The other question, no so big, is how the heck you got out of grade school?

Or they will make it so before the bill goes into effect the border will be secure first. Which the majority of Americans support serriously. The president will be all alone.

How in the world would any sane and rational person think we could make our border "safe" in the way the nuts insist?
You mean national guard, drones, and a unclimeable fence. That's as safe as it can get. I'm in favor and so is over 70% of the country. Ass.

The thing that is being over looked is an effective entry/exit system. 40% of illegals over stay visas. Personally I think anyone coming in on a visa should be required to buy a return bond and if they don't leave they would be declared fugitives and private bounty hunters should be able to round them up and be paid by the bonds.

Well dainty boy, I know you lefties have no clue of keeping your word but a visa is issued with a promise to return home when the visa expires. This would be an inexpensive, effective way of enforcing the visa system and it will create good paying jobs, a win win.
Fugitives? Good gawd man, overstaying a visa, is not a criminal offense!

No the bill is shit. Leaves room for dems to legalize without securing boarder first.
Hello? Do you read what you write?

If the GOP is in charge, how do Democrats legalize without securing border first? Hello?
That's my point and why bill will be changed by gop. It's shit. Do you read? Lol idiot.
Why would GOP change bill if they passed it in the Senate?

Because as of the date the new congress is sworn in all bills are dead and have to be reconsidered.
jesus, you're all over the place

Hopefully they'll put in a few poison pills designed by wingnuts and Tea Party Whackos -- then American can again say "wtf did we do electing these bozos?"

Well, at least he didn't say "dead or alive" or suggest turning in their scalps for credit.

Forum List

Back