🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

POLITICS AS THE ART OF COMPROMISE: In Historic Vote, Senate Passes Bipartisan Immigration Bill

The next republican congress will improve it and send it back to senate then to presidents desk to force his hand. Idiots.
Hopefully they'll put in a few poison pills designed by wingnuts and Tea Party Whackos -- then American can again say "wtf did we do electing these bozos?"
Or they will make it so before the bill goes into effect the border will be secure first. Which the majority of Americans support serriously. The president will be all alone.

How in the world would any sane and rational person think we could make our border "safe" in the way the nuts insist?
You mean national guard, drones, and a unclimeable fence. That's as safe as it can get. I'm in favor and so is over 70% of the country. Ass.

Only clueless idjits (not that you're one, but there is always that shoe fitting thingie... :eusa_shifty: ) keep their arguments based on opinion polls as most intelligent and informed people know opinion polls can change with one reasking, with one speech, and with one event.

Americans would never pay to do what would be required for your fantasy to even resemble reality. And it's impractical.

Here's a little kicker that I just read in a Washington Times article.

At the time, Arizona Sen. John McCain, one of the bill’s GOP authors, acknowledged the problem and vowed to change it before it became law. Despite passing the Senate, the bill has stalled, with Democratic leaders refusing to send it to the House for further action.

Obama amnesty Obamacare clash Businesses have 3 000 incentive to hire illegals - Washington Times

So the republicans aren't refusing to take up the Senate bill, it hasn't been sent to them, so how about you libtards just shut the fuck up.
Exactly. Are libs to prideful they don't think there's anymore to learn past 18? Fucking morons. Little bit of research was all that was needed...
dopey, look up the post above this one.. :laugh2:
I know the house or gop in house and Senate will do their own bill now that the political landscape has changed. I don't know what your point is?

The next republican congress will improve it and send it back to senate then to presidents desk to force his hand. Idiots.
Hopefully they'll put in a few poison pills designed by wingnuts and Tea Party Whackos -- then American can again say "wtf did we do electing these bozos?"
Or they will make it so before the bill goes into effect the border will be secure first. Which the majority of Americans support serriously. The president will be all alone.

How in the world would any sane and rational person think we could make our border "safe" in the way the nuts insist?
You mean national guard, drones, and a unclimeable fence. That's as safe as it can get. I'm in favor and so is over 70% of the country. Ass.

Only clueless idjits (not that you're one, but there is always that shoe fitting thingie... :eusa_shifty: ) keep their arguments based on opinion polls as most intelligent and informed people know opinion polls can change with one reasking, with one speech, and with one event.

Americans would never pay to do what would be required for your fantasy to even resemble reality. And it's impractical.
Takes money which congress will gladly blow. Also man power which we'll get. Looking more like reality every day. :)

At the time, Arizona Sen. John McCain, one of the bill’s GOP authors, acknowledged the problem and vowed to change it before it became law. Despite passing the Senate, the bill has stalled, with Democratic leaders refusing to send it to the House for further action.

Obama amnesty Obamacare clash Businesses have 3 000 incentive to hire illegals - Washington Times

So the republicans aren't refusing to take up the Senate bill, it hasn't been sent to them, so how about you libtards just shut the fuck up.
Exactly. Are libs to prideful they don't think there's anymore to learn past 18? Fucking morons. Little bit of research was all that was needed...
dopey, look up the post above this one.. :laugh2:
I know the house or gop in house and Senate will do their own bill now that the political landscape has changed. I don't know what your point is?
In the Senate, what is wrong with the bill they already have?

Oh yeah, it's bipartisan.

Shucks!

Takes money which congress will gladly blow. Also man power which we'll get. Looking more like reality every day. :)
I love bedtime stories like this. So uplifting and Pollyanna

The thing that is being over looked is an effective entry/exit system. 40% of illegals over stay visas. Personally I think anyone coming in on a visa should be required to buy a return bond and if they don't leave they would be declared fugitives and private bounty hunters should be able to round them up and be paid by the bonds.
JEsus, you're as fascisti as they come

You know dreams usually consist of some reality. Idiot.

No the bill is shit. Leaves room for dems to legalize without securing boarder first.
Hello? Do you read what you write?

If the GOP is in charge, how do Democrats legalize without securing border first? Hello?
That's my point and why bill will be changed by gop. It's shit. Do you read? Lol idiot. Think reagan.

Last edited:

Warped through a prism of symbolism and elementargedanken

Ok you are on drugs.

Ok you are on drugs.

A bipartisan bill passed with GOP support in the US Senate. Hmm, I would think the spirit would move them to take it up in the HOUSE

No the bill is shit. Leaves room for dems to legalize without securing boarder first.

If the GOP is in charge, how do Democrats legalize without securing border first? Hello?
That's my point and why bill will be changed by gop. It's shit. Do you read? Lol idiot. Think reagan.
Ronald Reagan never raised taxes and he was tough on immigration. It says so on the internet

Ok you are on drugs.

A bipartisan bill passed with GOP support in the US Senate. Hmm, I would think the spirit would move them to take it up in the HOUSE
Then the Senate will have to review and change it to pass it. Do you know anything about passing a bill through congress? Lol moron. I'm a genius dude. Don't fuck with me.

Ronald Reagan never raised taxes and he was tough on immigration. It says so on the internet
Never secured boarder. Figure out why and be enlightened.

There you OKTexas go again - "So the republicans aren't refusing to take up the Senate bill" - disagreeing with Boner over what Boner says he said. It's like your rants about the Founders and Framers :rofl:

:argue: Hello? "The U.S. Senate has already passed a comprehensive bill that could pass the U.S. House of Representatives next week. There are enough Democrats to provide most of the support and there are enough Republicans to provide the rest of the votes. Speaker John Boehner, however, will not allow it to go to a vote because his party will not allow any bill to pass with mostly Democratic support." - quote from a Liberal

From 2013

By GINGER GIBSON | 7/8/13 4:52 PM EDT
House Speaker John Boehner is sticking to his position: The House will not vote on the Senate-passed immigration bill.

I’ve made it clear and I’ll make it clear again, the House does not intend to take up the Senate bill,” Boehner said Monday. “The House is going to do its own job in developing an immigration bill.”

Read more: John Boehner No House vote on Senate immigration bill - Ginger Gibson - POLITICO.com

House Speaker John A. Boehner on Wednesday flatly ruled out even entering into negotiations with the Senate on that chamber’s immigration bill, signaling that the issue is dead for this year — and setting up major hurdles for any action before the midterm elections.

Read more: Boehner House won t negotiate with Senate on immigration bill - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Immigration Bills - GovTrack.us
:eusa_whistle:

Nothing in your link says the bill has been sent to the House so you haven't disproved the WA Times article. If prince harry won't send it down because of a Boehner threat then it's on him.

Forum List

Back