Politics of Personal Destruction are eating Comrade Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real problem isn't Trump. It's that neither side is in the mood to accept the authority of the other. No matter who wins the next election they will have to contend with a significant percentage of the population that will work tirelessly for their end. Dreams of corralling half the population into gigantic rebellious camps won't get past the democrat wet dream stage if indeed they win.

The fear and hate are the staples of Comrade Donald's campaign of demagoguery.

The American people have demonstrated such a grasp of Comrade Donald and his followers' psychopathology that the campaign effort has now started the inevitable cycle of diminishing returns that guarantees his massive defeat..
Not to worry, he will never get the nomination.

Jake complains about negative campaigning in an OP where he implies that Trump is a communists.

Liberals: All the self awareness of a turnip.

That's mighty damn harsh!

On turnips!

I've never seen a 12 year old turnip posing in red Doctor Dentons pimping Obamacare. Now Jammie-boi Jake on de udderhand...that be a pig of a different odour!

How worried is Jake about his girl Hillary?
He's even quoting her motto

He says he's voting for Gary Johnson, but I don't really trust Jake. He's too snakey.

He's voting for Hillary.. trust me on this.

I certainly wouldn't be surprised. He is unable to answer any kind of direct questions which makes me very suspicious of anything he makes claims on.

He never does, it's his MO.

The real problem isn't Trump. It's that neither side is in the mood to accept the authority of the other. No matter who wins the next election they will have to contend with a significant percentage of the population that will work tirelessly for their end. Dreams of corralling half the population into gigantic rebellious camps won't get past the democrat wet dream stage if indeed they win.
Or the far right contard fantasies.

However, . . . the millennials by 2020 will put any right wing hope to rest forever.

However, . . . the millennials by 2020 will put any right wing hope to rest forever.

It's just on long drawn out liberal wet dream with you...

Jake complains about negative campaigning in an OP where he implies that Trump is a communists.

On turnips!

I've never seen a 12 year old turnip posing in red Doctor Dentons pimping Obamacare. Now Jammie-boi Jake on de udderhand...that be a pig of a different odour!
Neither have I, so we agree on that. Comrade Trump is in bed with Putin.

On turnips!

Trump is a commie now? How so? What communist ideologies does Trump spread?

How worried is Jake about his girl Hillary?
He's even quoting her motto

He says he's voting for Gary Johnson, but I don't really trust Jake. He's too snakey.

He's voting for Hillary.. trust me on this.

I certainly wouldn't be surprised. He is unable to answer any kind of direct questions which makes me very suspicious of anything he makes claims on.

He never does, it's his MO.

I know. I directly asked him what views the republicans hold that he agrees with, and he could never answer the question. It's pretty simple question for those of us who are straight forward and honest about our views and opinions. I don't know who they think they're fooling with this silly juvenile game.

On turnips!

Filthy lying lefties will say anything without any concern for Truth or Human Decency if it serves the leftist agenda.

On turnips!

Filthy lying lefties will say anything without any concern for Truth or Human Decency if it serves the leftist agenda.

I'm just curious if one of the leftists will step up and say which views of Trump are aligned with communism?

The millennials are nothing. They will have to be the skipped generation.

On turnips!

I'm just curious if one of the leftists will step up and say which views of Trump are aligned with communism?

They never support their asshole lies, that just repeat them and then personally attack you for not wallowing in guilt for your supposed sins.

It is clear in the national race and the races in the swing states, that negative campaigning has reached its lower limits. Comrade Donald's personal attacks on others and groups and women, Mr. Khan, e.g., now harm in the polls. Either he changes his style, or he will continue to lose those he needs for election in the responsible right of center to left of center. The ravening hordes of the far right have no one else, so they will stay with him, so the Comrade can ignore them and go after victory. Or he can continue as he has and suffer the consequences of massive defeat.

Race/Topic (Click to Sort) Poll Results Spread
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 50, Trump 45 Clinton +5
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein PPP (D) Clinton 46, Trump 41, Johnson 6, Stein 2 Clinton +5

Well, at least his wives are helping the economy...

tumblr_o1h8mr88vb1v4k8oho1_500.jpg

White Millennials have been brainwashed since the womb to be "diverse" and "tolerant".

When the Left starts accusing the white ones of being racist, which they HAVE TO DO, in order to justify continued anti-white discrimination, they are going to realize that it is complete bullshit and wake the fuck up.

If that man does not find some way to stir up some positivity and start promoting optimism he is going to hand the republicans their worst loss ever.

You want someone other than Donald then. Its like that old Aesops fable about the Scorpion and the Frog.

The Scorpion stung the frog and when the frog asked why the scorpion said "Because, I'm a scorpion. Thats what I do"

White Millennials have been brainwashed since the womb to be "diverse" and "tolerant".

When the Left starts accusing the white ones of being racist, which they HAVE TO DO, in order to justify continued anti-white discrimination, they are going to realize that it is complete bullshit and wake the fuck up.

I don't know about that much. I was reading a thread where a 15-year-old child is expressing hatred towards the poor. Where do these children get these ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back