Poll: 6 in 10 dislike or hate Trump and Clinton.

Jack4jill

Apr 17, 2016
At present pace, it will soon be 8 in 10. The election from Hell, maybe literally. Take your pick and hold your nose. The decades of partisan political distrust and inaction have produced a race no one likes. At least we agree on that much.

"The two candidates likely to square off in November's general election are both disliked or even hated by roughly six in 10 Americans, according to the results of the latest weekly NBC News/SurveyMonkey tracking poll out Tuesday.

Asked their feelings about Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, just 17 percent said they admired the former secretary of state, while 10 percent said the same of the reality TV star-turned-presumptive Republican nominee. About one in four said they like Clinton or Trump but do not admire them. Another 37 percent and 39 percent said they dislike but do not hate Clinton and Trump, respectively, while 21 percent said they hate Clinton and 24 percent said they hate Trump."

Perhaps it's time we stopped giving a fuck about parties and the "left" versus "right" bullshit.

At present pace, it will soon be 8 in 10. The election from Hell, maybe literally. Take your pick and hold your nose.

No thanks, I have come to the conclusion that rather than picking one of the two miscreants offered up by major political parties a better course of action will be to write in the name of a candidate that has vastly more integrity, honor, intelligence and all around competence than either of them.

BTW anybody know the name of that cute puppy in the Alpo Commercials?

Unusual phenomenon. I wonder how they are winning their perspective parties?
The RNC did everything they could do (short of assassinating him) to stop Trump, many are still trying to undermine him. Like the Goldwater campaign in 1964 Trump took the RNC by surprise, they weren't ready for that contingency and reacted too late, not that it would have made much difference.
The DNC selected Hillary a while back and made sure she would be the Dems pick. That fix was in probably a year or two ago. Right now only a miracle would get Bernie in.
Most likely, on both sides, some will hold their nose and vote for their party selection, some will say hell no and vote for the opposite side and some will simply stay home.
Personally I think there needs to be a 'none of the above' selection on all ballots.

At present pace, it will soon be 8 in 10. The election from Hell, maybe literally. Take your pick and hold your nose.

No thanks, I have come to the conclusion that rather than picking one of the two miscreants offered up by major political parties a better course of action will be to write in the name of a candidate that has vastly more integrity, honor, intelligence and all around competence than either of them.

BTW anybody know the name of that cute puppy in the Alpo Commercials?
Not the puppy in the commercial but see my sigline........ :eusa_whistle:

:D

At present pace, it will soon be 8 in 10

Which makes you wonder how these two got their parties' nominations.

The election from Hell, maybe literally. Take your pick and hold your nose.

No, I don't have to hold my nose. There are other people besides Trump and Clinton running for president. If you ignore them just because "they can't win" then you're just as bad as the asshats who nominated those two in the first place.

No, I don't have to hold my nose. There are other people besides Trump and Clinton running for president. If you ignore them just because "they can't win" then you're just as bad as the asshats who nominated those two in the first place.
The problem is nobody knows who they are and won't take the time to explore those options, the vast majority of voters are locked into the two party apparatus.

Unfortunately, if your guy has no chance to win, you just threw your vote away.

No thanks, I'll go with the lesser evil.

Thank you for the live demonstration of what a complete lack of integrity, morals and concern for future generations looks like in practice. :eusa_clap:

... No wonder the Republic is bleeding to death.
There is the real world, and then there are the worlds many of you live in? That can't be helped, not easily at least.

The problem is nobody knows who they are and won't take the time to explore those options, the vast majority of voters are locked into the two party apparatus.

Agreed. The American voters are lemmings following each other off a cliff.

1 in 6 hate Trump but 4 and 6 hate hillary. Lets not combine the stats in order to cover up the truth that people dislike Hillary more than they dislike Trump.

Where do we get the idea politicians had to be admired. Jesus fuckin christ! Has it ever occurred to you that politicians want to be admired and love it when people think they have to be in order to get the job? How come we can't see the self-interested motives of the people in power?

And you just made my point above. Pat yourself on the back.

Lemmings-comic.jpg

At present pace, it will soon be 8 in 10. The election from Hell, maybe literally. Take your pick and hold your nose. The decades of partisan political distrust and inaction have produced a race no one likes. At least we agree on that much.

"The two candidates likely to square off in November's general election are both disliked or even hated by roughly six in 10 Americans, according to the results of the latest weekly NBC News/SurveyMonkey tracking poll out Tuesday.

Asked their feelings about Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, just 17 percent said they admired the former secretary of state, while 10 percent said the same of the reality TV star-turned-presumptive Republican nominee. About one in four said they like Clinton or Trump but do not admire them. Another 37 percent and 39 percent said they dislike but do not hate Clinton and Trump, respectively, while 21 percent said they hate Clinton and 24 percent said they hate Trump."

and?

And you just made my point above. Pat yourself on the back.
When the choice is either A or B, only a child demands C.

Agreed. The American voters are lemmings following each other off a cliff.

Just because you don't like either candidate doesn't necessarily mean that everyone else's choice is wrong. I know you are the self-esteem generation so you naturally think your opinion rocks and everyone else's opinion is wrong but in reality, that is not necessarily true.

1 in 6 hate Trump but 4 and 6 hate hillary. Lets not combine the stats in order to cover up the truth that people dislike Hillary more than they dislike Trump.

Where do we get the idea politicians had to be admired. Jesus fuckin christ! Has it ever occurred to you that politicians want to be admired and love it when people think they have to be in order to get the job? How come we can't see the self-interested motives of the people in power?

is there anything you don't lie about?

1 in 6 republicans hate trump, loony toon. that isn't the electorate.

the number for Hillary includes republicans who are almost all insane right now.

:rofl:

Forum List

Back