Poll: 63% Say Trump Calling on Ukraine to Investigate Biden is a Serious Problem

100% of the public is being fed a story based upon gossip and DNC hysterics....Little wonder the agitprops at Slate can come up with a poll that gets those results.

You mean like saying Hillary Clinton is a criminal who took bribes. Not a shred of evidence that she did, but that didn't stop Trump from saying it.

Trump admits he pressured the Ukraines. That's not rumours and gossip.

That won't get it. You will need to try again.
Why is that?

504 not an adequate sample size.
By what math? Gut feelings?

"
The margin of sampling error is plus or minus 4.8 percentage points at the 95% confidence level"...IPSOS

Pop quiz. How many people live in the US?
I am not your assistant. Do you understand the math, or dont you? No, you don't. So your declaration is based on gut feelings. Nothing more. What's much less reliable than statistical analysis of a 504 unit sample? Your gut feelings.

Statistics 101.........you don't have the sample size to have an accurate analysis. Therefore, it is your gut feelings.

Thanks for playing.

Last edited:
Why is that?

"
The margin of sampling error is plus or minus 4.8 percentage points at the 95% confidence level"...IPSOS

I am not your assistant. Do you understand the math, or dont you? No, you don't. So your declaration is based on gut feelings. Nothing more. What's much less reliable than statistical analysis of a 504 unit sample? Your gut feelings.

Statistics 101.........you don't have the sample size to have an accurate analysis. Therefor, it is your gut feelings.

Thanks for playing.

Therefore, it takes a smart person to act stupid.

Last edited:

"

Statistics 101.........you don't have the sample size to have an accurate analysis. Therefor, it is your gut feelings.

Thanks for playing.

Therefore

I know. I was agitated. Fixed.

The American people know what is right and what is wrong.

63% of us believe what trump did is a serious problem.

trump has never had a majority of the population support him or like him, now, it's much worse and will get even more worse when more facts are uncovered.

It doesn't look like his usual insults, lies and deflections are going to get him out of this one.

Poll: 63% Say Trump Calling on Ukraine to Investigate Biden is a Serious Problem
Do you have a problem with what Biden did? Why did Clinton take heat for doing what Trump is being accused of? or the democrat Congressmen who made the request to the Ukrainian government to investigate Trump?

How many threads are you going to start based on the same poll?

I've seen at least 2 already.

If you paid attention to the poll you would see it's not the same poll.

One was taken by ABC. The other by CBS.

One asked if they were surprised that trump tried to use our tax dollars to force a foreign government to investigate Biden.

The other one asks if they approve into the impeachment inquiry.

Those are 2 very different questions, different polls, conducted by 2 different organizations.

So you're very wrong.

Your second post linked to Slate, which had a link to the poll to linked in your first post.

the 'polls' linked in your first 2 threads.

First one: Only 17% of Americans surprised by Trump's actions tied to Ukraine: POLL

the thread linked to Slate, linked to this one:

Only 17% of Americans surprised by Trump's actions tied to Ukraine: POLL

can't see the similarities?

Xc1L49B.jpg

Democrats do you even understand that the story here is Joe Biden? No trump? Lol

A leftist poll based on a misleading statement given to gullible lefties. Yeah, that'll look good in the end won't it? Every day you morons are giving Trump thousands more votes.

trump has never had a majority of the population support him or like him, now, it's much worse and will get even more worse when more facts are uncovered.

It doesn't look like his usual insults, lies and deflections are going to get him out of this one.

/----/ A Fake Poll 0f 504 random adults. Big deal.
This ABC News/Ipsos poll was conducted by Ipsos Public Affairs‘ KnowledgePanel® Sept. 27-28, 2019, in English and Spanish, among a random national sample of 504 adults. Results have a margin of sampling error of 4.8 points, including the design effect. See the poll's top-line results and details on the methodology here.

Do you have a problem with what Biden did? Why did Clinton take heat for doing what Trump is being accused of? or the democrat Congressmen who made the request to the Ukrainian government to investigate Trump?
/——/
AFF4A217-2C88-4247-A936-AE7BE1350A60.jpeg

100% of the public is being fed a story based upon gossip and DNC hysterics....Little wonder the agitprops at Slate can come up with a poll that gets those results.

You mean like saying Hillary Clinton is a criminal who took bribes. Not a shred of evidence that she did, but that didn't stop Trump from saying it.

Trump admits he pressured the Ukraines. That's not rumours and gossip.
There's a fuckton of evidence...You just don't want to see it, and are content with her media pissbois concealing it.

Statistics 101.........you don't have the sample size to have an accurate analysis.
Wow! You might want to call IPSOS and let them know that the people who work for them, who have dedicated their careers to the study of statistics, don't understand statistics 101!! How surprised they will be!

Gimme a fkn break....

"

Thanks for playing.

Therefore

What is your obsession, kill xband?

Last edited:
So, the polls all seem to show the same result:

The trump cult, with their desperate lies and spin, don't seem to be representative of the electorate.

That's good news for our future.

Gosh it's a mystery how that question was phrased huh, bringing up crap that NEVER ACTUALLY HAPPENED?

Statistics 101.........you don't have the sample size to have an accurate analysis.
Wow! You might want to call IPSOS and let them know that the people who work for them, who have dedicated their careers to the study of statistics, don't understand statistics 101!! How surprised they will be!

Gimme a fkn break....

Yes. I'd be more than happy to. Again. Statistics 101 and in universities in Indiana.

A poll you say. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Thanks for playing.

Therefore

What is your obsession, kill xband?

Well, no. Why would I want to kill xband?

Forum List

Back