Poll: 65% of Republicans and leaners say nominee should be someone who ran for president this year

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Charles Koch is hoping Paul Ryan will emerge from the GOP convention as the GOP's 2016 Presidential nominee. The WE-GOP just hopes it's not Trump and IS one of 'them', which apparently doesn't include Trump or Cruz, the top 2 GOP delegate leaders and the clear top 2 choices of the American people to date.

The media has reported the open meetings and scheming of millionaire power brokers and WE-GOP political elite within the WE-GOP going on to come up with a plan to steal the election from the people, circumventing the democratic process in an attempt to maintain control / power.

So, if the WE-GOP go through with it - taking the nomination from Trump, which will be a REALLY bad idea, to whom would they give the nomination? To avoid the 'rebels' from winning while giving it to someone who still ran in the primaries they would have to give the nomination to Bush or Kasich.
- Really? You're going to give the 'blue ribbon' to the guy who came in 3rd in the race or the guy who dropped out?

If they are going to really say 'F* You' to the people, who are they going to give it to - Romney?

All I know is if the WE-GOP strip the people of their choice and force-feed them someone else people will go ape-shite, it will be the end of the GOP, and Hillary or Bernie will most probably waltz into the WH easily.

Never have I seen a more destructive party willing to do whatever it takes to lose....

Charles Koch is hoping Paul Ryan will emerge from the GOP convention as the GOP's 2016 Presidential nominee. The WE-GOP just hopes it's not Trump and IS one of 'them', which apparently doesn't include Trump or Cruz, the top 2 GOP delegate leaders and the clear top 2 choices of the American people to date.

The media has reported the open meetings and scheming of millionaire power brokers and WE-GOP political elite within the WE-GOP going on to come up with a plan to steal the election from the people, circumventing the democratic process in an attempt to maintain control / power.

So, if the WE-GOP go through with it - taking the nomination from Trump, which will be a REALLY bad idea, to whom would they give the nomination? To avoid the 'rebels' from winning while giving it to someone who still ran in the primaries they would have to give the nomination to Bush or Kasich.
- Really? You're going to give the 'blue ribbon' to the guy who came in 3rd in the race or the guy who dropped out?

If they are going to really say 'F* You' to the people, who are they going to give it to - Romney?

All I know is if the WE-GOP strip the people of their choice and force-feed them someone else people will go ape-shite, it will be the end of the GOP, and Hillary or Bernie will most probably waltz into the WH easily.

Never have I seen a more destructive party willing to do whatever it takes to lose....
If the GOP nominates someone other than the top two candidates, Trump or Cruz I will stay home or vote for Hillary as a protest vote. I will not vote for a candidate selected by the party elites and not chosen by the voters. If this happens next election I will not be a Republican.

Forum List

Back