Poll: Americans Reject Obama's Unlimited Government

This is nothing, but the continued, extreme manifestation of the birther crowd trying to reassemble itself into a relivent entity.

I'm getting to regret ever having learned how to read....
Ya your right ,the rebubs lost so soundly this last election, that their reliance is very marginalized.

The thing is that they didn't win anything near what they think they won. Now, instead of just being bomb throwers, they are required to act like adults and govern. You saw how miserably they failed at that when Gomer thought he had a chance to be speaker. Spoiled children trying to govern our country. What could go wrong?
Oh so it was a Dem win right?? so do tell what didn't they win and what did they win

Senate ? even stronger house?

I never said it was a democratic win, only that it didn't amount to much of a republican win. With their new seats comes the responsibility to actually govern, something they haven't had to bother with for a long time. Bomb throwing won't do it for them now, and they have done nothing to make anyone believe they are up to their new obligations. They wanted the job, they got it, now, they have to figure out how to do it. Sure, it was a win, but I'm not sure they will like it.
Sour grapes.

Nothing more than a realistic view of what the election means. Sorry I can't be as upset as you want me to be.

ok fine. The Republicans control congress. Right out of the gate they attack Boehner for ruling like a communist and the RW's seem to believe Obama is being rejected ....

poor, pathetic RW's.

they know not what they complain about, yet they continue to complain.

LMAO

Look at it this way, the GOP will get to (have to) prove it in 2016. Till then, enjoy the economic rebound and recovery.

With close to 40% of the labor force out of work..

Something the far left can be proud of..
www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t01.htm
Employed = 147,442,000
Unemployed = 8,688,000
Labor Force = Employed + Unemployed = 147,442,000 + 8,688,000 = 156,129,000 (no, it doesn't, but there are rounding errors
So 8,688,000/1156,129,000 = 40%???? I'm getting 5.6% How on earth are you getting 40?

Democrats treat certain groups as if they are only victims and have no responsibility to help themselves. Taxation in this country is now so large it has become confiscatory.

Forum List

Back