Poll: Do Trump Voters Worship Trump?

Trump Voters: Do you Worship Trump?

• Yes, I have made him the head of my own faith

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but I love him so much it might look like worship

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I read this accusation ALL THE TIME here. We worship Trump; it's a cult; etc. I know a ton of Trump voters and not a single one worships him.

So let's get some receipts. Since the liberals will skew the polls, your vote is public. Sorry, there are liberals here.

IMG_5113.jpeg

I don't like the guy and to be honest, he is pretty much a loudmouthed liberal who speaks as if he knows things but is really just a braggart. Much like 100% of the left.

But I will be casting My very first vote for the guy this November because look at the absolutel trainwreck and hot mess the left has become.

According to posters like Mac1958 this is impossible. If you vote for him you are in the cult, you are brainwashed, you think he is god

It's infantile, but here we are.

According to posters like Mac1958 this is impossible. If you vote for him you are in the cult, you are brainwashed, you think he is god

It's infantile, but here we are.
People who make these kinds of statemens are either fearmongering for their bettters, or actually beleieve teir betters when they are told that Trump will destroy America.

It's tough worshipping an image, even though the lessons are all laid out on how to live ones life, evangelical "Christians" want to see someone in the flesh, someone they can listen to, and a golden calf, unless you can make it walk and talk, won't get it done.

Now they have Trump to lead them to the promised land, and the rest of us off the cliff.
that "promised land" looks more and more like a cliff the closer we get to it.

People who make these kinds of statemens are either fearmongering for their bettters, or actually beleieve teir betters when they are told that Trump will destroy America.

Frankly I think he does it to massage his ego, which is really sad.

It's tough worshipping an image, even though the lessons are all laid out on how to live ones life, evangelical "Christians" want to see someone in the flesh, someone they can listen to, and a golden calf, unless you can make it walk and talk, won't get it done.

Now they have Trump to lead them to the promised land, and the rest of us off the cliff.

Projection, gaslighting and now, Fiction.

They still want to equate Trump with Jesus Christ and then deny it is a cult of personality, talk about denial.

Let me make this clear:

You all have broken probably hundreds of laws in your life, and so have I, because we have TOO. MANY. LAWS.

Jesus Christ is and was PERFECT and they still convicted him.

Trump is far from perfect, and they indicted him too. Not all "convictions" are just.

You either know this and are playing stupid or you ARE stupid. Pick one.

Frankly I think he does it to massage his ego, which is really sad.
Likely. But in reality, the American people are once again going to face a Presidential election with two very bad candidates. Voting Trump is the only reasonable choice.

Consider Biden and what just happened in Italy.

President Joe Biden was mocked on the international stage in Savelletri, Italy, Thursday afternoon while meeting with world leaders at the G7 summit after he wandered away from the group as they were taking pictures.

Those who attended included Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni, British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak, French President Emmanuel Macron, German Chancellor Olaf Scholz, Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, EU Council President Charles Michel, and EU Commission President Ursula von der Leyen.

The leaders watched a parachuting presentation outdoors when Biden began to wander away from the group.

Meloni was sprung into action and corralled the 81-year-old by gentling touching his arm and redirecting him toward the group.

Many expressed dismay at the embarrassing video clip, which comes as Biden has faced serious questions about his fitness for office after his presidency has been riddled with numerous instances of falling on stairs, on stages, and off his bicycle — all of which have been caught on video. He routinely forgets people’s names, where he is, and numerous other things, and has to rely on notecards for nearly all events.

Trump has told you who he is.

January 6 U.S. Capitol Attack​

1718373438669.png
Britannica
https://www.britannica.com › event › January-6-U-S-Cap...

May 29, 2024 — United States Capitol attack of 2021, assault on the United States Capitol on January 6, 2021, by a mob of supporters of President Donald J.

Bannon, Gaetz Call for 'Shock Troops' to Take Control of ...​

1718373345416.png
Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com › ... › U.S. Politics

Dec 9, 2021 — "Get them ready now," Bannon said, calling for some 4000 Trump loyalists to be prepared to take over the federal government.

Trump again suggests he would try to prosecute his ...​

1718373558947.png
CNN
https://www.cnn.com › 2024/06/05 › politics › trump-p...

Jun 5, 2024 — Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday again suggested he would try to prosecute his political opponents if he's reelected as he railed ...

I read this accusation ALL THE TIME here. We worship Trump; it's a cult; etc. I know a ton of Trump voters and not a single one worships him.

So let's get some receipts. Since the liberals will skew the polls, your vote is public. Sorry, there are liberals here.
So far, the only tools who admit to worshipping Trump as a god are odummy and Mr. Scatual.

Trump has told you who he is.

January 6 U.S. Capitol Attack

View attachment 962262
Britannica
https://www.britannica.com › event › January-6-U-S-Cap...
May 29, 2024 — United States Capitol attack of 2021, assault on the United States Capitol on January 6, 2021, by a mob of supporters of President Donald J.

Bannon, Gaetz Call for 'Shock Troops' to Take Control of ...

View attachment 962260
Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com › ... › U.S. Politics
Dec 9, 2021 — "Get them ready now," Bannon said, calling for some 4000 Trump loyalists to be prepared to take over the federal government.

Trump again suggests he would try to prosecute his ...

View attachment 962264
CNN
https://www.cnn.com › 2024/06/05 › politics › trump-p...
Jun 5, 2024 — Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday again suggested he would try to prosecute his political opponents if he's reelected as he railed ...
Thank you for making My case for Me.

Forum List

Back