Poll for just Kamala supporters: Do you like having W and Dick Cheney on your side?

Kamala supporters - are you comfortable with and do you approve of W and Cheney supporting Kamala?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not the Decider, I am told what to think by those who cut me a government check

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
Simple question.

Two of the worst "Republican" villains in American history support Kamala, one publicly, the other from Big Mike's closet.... are you comfortable with that, do you like it??

Michelle Obama gives George W. Bush a great big hug and the internet ...

Apparently not many Kamala supporters here want to answer....

wonder why...

LOL!!!

R.3801f479dd38820524696750247a7e69

tim osman | Tumblr

Went from Col Tim Osman's boss to working for homO... always operating hidden from view...

Simple question.

Two of the worst "Republican" villains in American history support Kamala, one publicly, the other from Big Mike's closet.... are you comfortable with that, do you like it??

Doesn't matter to me.

Good for them though.

Apparently not many Kamala supporters here want to answer....

wonder why...

LOL!!!

R.3801f479dd38820524696750247a7e69

tim osman | Tumblr

Went from Col Tim Osman's boss to working for homO... always operating hidden from view...
YOu are a sick little man, aren't you.

Simple question.

Those Dickheads need to do something to show socially redeeming value, so it might as well be to help make sure, the Anti-American Trump is soundly defeated.

When W and dead eye Dick agree that trump is too unethical to be president, that's saying something.

Those Dickheads need to do something to show socially redeeming value, so it might as well be to help make sure, the Anti-American Trump is soundly defeated.
he may lose .. but he has a very good chance of winning also .. are you stocking up on freeze dried food in case Commiela wins comrade ?

Forum List

Back