Poll for republicans/trump supporters/ conservatives

Will trump be reinstated?

• Total voters
Do you think trump will be reinstated in August?

Feel free to explain, but a simple yes or no will do.
Wrong.

Of course, being a moron, you cannot understand that your question is a false dilemma.
How so? Lots of republicans believe he will be reinstated. What's wrong with asking how many here believe it. Ae you embarrassed to answer such a simple question? Explain this false dilemma you claim.

You claimed a false dilemma instead of a false premise, but I'll let that slide. Exactly what premise was put forward in the OP? I didn't see one. "Do you think trump will be reinstated in August?" is a simple straight forward question with no premise. Answer the question or not, but don't go whining about a false premise when there is no premise to the question.
View attachment 499372

Wrong.

Of course, being a moron, you cannot understand that your question is a false dilemma.
How so? Lots of republicans believe he will be reinstated. What's wrong with asking how many here believe it. Ae you embarrassed to answer such a simple question? Explain this false dilemma you claim.

You claimed a false dilemma instead of a false premise, but I'll let that slide.

They are not mutually exclusive terms, jackass.

Didn't say they were. Neither of them apply to the question in the OP though. There is neither a premise or dilemma mentioned in the straight forward yes/no question.

The OP can't even spell "Trump".

He's quite obviously a low IQ TDS afflicted moron.

Can you explain how tRump is misspelled?

thread-fail.jpeg

So I'm guessing the problem here is repuy are embarrassed to admit they think tRump will be reinstated.

I could be wrong, I suppose it's possible they are afraid to say he won't because it will display a lack of faith.

There is no mechanism for "reinstating" (whatever that means) a President.

That's isn't strictly true.
You have a military coup, where they declare martial law, and dictate the new president.
You have a rogue supreme court, that makes an extra-constitutional decision.

Either can happen, but if it does, it dooms the country for a generation. As nobody would be able to trust the government after that.

Last edited:

Only an idiot would believe that. Let's be clear. A complete and utter idiot. People may be hyperbolic or trying to troll and say "yes" but that is insanity. I do believe the House goes red in 2022.

So I'm guessing the problem here is repuy are embarrassed to admit they think tRump will be reinstated.

I could be wrong, I suppose it's possible they are afraid to say he won't because it will display a lack of faith.

The "fair" question is "should Trump be reinstated in August?"
Which is answered by a persons opinion.

Asking "will Trump be reinstated?" is a question of predicting the future. Similar to how people play the stock market.
And a person is just as likely to predict correctly as incorrectly.

No intelligent person trusts the government now.

So there is no intelligent life on earth?

I thought everybody trusted the government. The difference was whether it was the local, state or federal government they trusted.

And only a few "nuts" don't trust any level of government.

Only an idiot would believe that. Let's be clear. A complete and utter idiot. People may be hyperbolic or trying to troll and say "yes" but that is insanity. I do believe the House goes red in 2022.
Tha k you for an honest answer.

Forum List

Back