POLL: How have the debates influenced your vote?

Have the debates changed any of your thinking?

• Yes, I've seriously changed my mind on something important (explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I need to re-think a previously-held opinion (explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I just watch them to cheer my side and boo the other

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No, I just watch them for material to use against the other side

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Mango mango, definitely

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Full disclosure, I just can't sit through these things. For the first debate - I'm dead serious, this is true - I mentally prepared myself during the day to sit in front of the teevee for the full 90 minutes. I lasted about 3, changed the station to South Park, tried to figure out why one of my guitar amps took a shit and checked back a couple of times. Maybe 5 minutes max. So yeah, I let me down.

VP debate? Uh, no.

But I am curious - has watching the debates changed your mind in any way, or have you learned something of substance that you didn't know before?

After watching Kaine look like a buffoon and thinking he'd be a heartbeat from the Oval Office it only steeled my resolve to vote Trump

Haven't heard anything about either debate to make me vote for any of the 4

Full disclosure, I just can't sit through these things. For the first debate - I'm dead serious, this is true - I mentally prepared myself during the day to sit in front of the teevee for the full 90 minutes. I lasted about 3, changed the station to South Park, tried to figure out why one of my guitar amps took a shit and checked back a couple of times. Maybe 5 minutes max. So yeah, I let me down.

VP debate? Uh, no.

But I am curious - has watching the debates changed your mind in any way, or have you learned something of substance that you didn't know before?
It's like posting on usmb...all bullshit that has never changed anyone's mind. I can't think of a time I ever changed my mind by hearing what another human being said.

VP debate? Uh, no.

It's like posting on usmb...all bullshit that has never changed anyone's mind. I can't think of a time I ever changed my mind by hearing what another human being said.

I can...my dad barked it changed my mind real fast

Where is the "didn't watch them"...

Not everyone wastes their time that easily... right?

Just turn the guitar amp to 11 and have a go at it, you won't miss much.

VP debate? Uh, no.

No.

Trump is unacceptable.

I'm punting for Hillary and not happy about it.

It feel like a vote for Richard Nixon -- extremely qualified, brilliant man, but full of hubris.

Hillary will win but probably get caught up in some scandal that will bring government to a standstill.

VP debate? Uh, no.

No.

Trump is unacceptable.

I'm punting for Hillary and not happy about it.

It feel like a vote for Richard Nixon -- extremely qualified, brilliant man, but full of hubris.

Hillary will win but probably get caught up in some scandal that will bring government to a standstill.

Trump is unacceptable only if you have been programmed by the Clinton News Network. Otherwise he is overall a pretty good choice.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back