POLL: Kim Davis arrest predictions

Will Kim Davis be arrested, and if so, when?

• No, she won't be arrested

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Yes, 8:00am

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, 8:30am

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Yes, before noon

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Yes, after noon

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
What if all the Christian soldiers in America decided that killing people and blowing up their stuff ran counter to what their faith teaches?

If you can't or won't do the job you were hired to do, quit so that someone more competent and/or willing can be employed.
I agree that if she can't do or won't do the job she was hired to do quit, or move aside so other can. she was not hired on her faith.

I predict her staff continues issuing licenses, and a week from now this is old news.

I hope that you're right, but I fear the tenacious nature of her supporters holding on long after this horse is beaten to death. It won't be over until Kim Davis is replaced by someone willing to do the job.
If she pulls any shenanigans they should lock her up until her term is over.

Shenanigans like refusing to do the work that The People are paying her to do? I agree.

She is doing the work that the people who elected her want her to do. She would be reelected if the election was tomorrow.

She's a small clerk in a big bureaucracy fighting a battle in a war that's over.

She needs to get over herself and her ego.
ITA

I predict a massive shootout in Rowan Co. between Oath Keepers and Dykes on Bikes if another arrest of Davis occurs. lol.

All of you supporting this from the Supremes where the same ones gripping about the rulings from them on Hobby lobby and a few others like that. Now all a sudden they are the SUPREME RULERS of us and even our states.

SNIP:
Kim Davis vs. Judicial Tyranny
By Patrick J. Buchanan | September 11, 2015 | 10:27 AM EDT

"If the law supposes that, the law is a ass — a idiot."

Charles Dickens gave that line to Mr. Bumble in "Oliver Twist."

And it sums up the judgment of Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis about the Supreme Court's Obergefell decision, which said the 14th Amendment guarantees same-sex couples the right to marry.

Davis refused to provide marriage licenses to gay couples lined up at her clerk's office and was sent to jail for five days by a federal judge for contempt of court.

Good for her. We need more like her.

For behind her defiance are more authoritative sources than the five justices who gave us Obergefell: the Old and New Testaments, Natural Law, two millennia of Christian teaching and tradition, and the entire body of U.S. federal and state law up to Y2K.

Moreover, Kentucky never enacted a law authorizing same-sex marriage. Nor did the Congress of the United States.

Whence, then, did this "law" come?

Answer: This is a creation of a Supreme Court that has usurped the legislative power to impose a secularist anti-Christian ideology on a nation, much of which still rejects it, but has no recourse against it.

A right to same-sex marriage was no more in the Constitution as written or amended than was a woman's right to have an abortion.

The Court has lately been declaring to be constitutional rights that used to regarded as shameful crimes. This is judicial tyranny. And Kim Davis' defiance is as old as the republic.

Recall, we were born in a rebellion against the tyrannical acts of a king and Parliament we did not elect.

all of it here:

Davis's attorney made some comments implying that she will not necessarily abide by the court's instructions. So if religious nutters and political hacks egg her on, along with Kim's new addiction to fame, we may see her trotted off to jail once again. If I were a betting woman, I'd put my money on her going back to jail.

She will go back to jail, forfeit her $80, 000 job, and then the facists who support her will make her a rich woman via donations after interviews on Hannity type shows...... and we will never hear from her again.

There may be a scuffle when the US Marshalls come to arrest her if the idiotic Oath Keepers attempt to run interference.

There may be a scuffle when the US Marshalls come to arrest her if the idiotic Oath Keepers attempt to run interference.

That is not what will happen. She will first be issued an order to appear in Federal District court to explain her actions. She will have her say with the Judge, he then decided "OK, fair enough" and she leaves or he finds her in contempt again and remands her to the US Marshals.

The Marshal will not be showing up at the Rowan County Clerks office unless she fails to appear, then he will issue a bench warrant.

>>>>

All of you supporting this from the Supremes where the same ones gripping about the rulings from them on Hobby lobby and a few others like that. Now all a sudden they are the SUPREME RULERS of us and even our states.

SNIP:
By Patrick J. Buchanan | September 11, 2015 | 10:27 AM EDT

"If the law supposes that, the law is a ass — a idiot."

Charles Dickens gave that line to Mr. Bumble in "Oliver Twist."

And it sums up the judgment of Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis about the Supreme Court's Obergefell decision, which said the 14th Amendment guarantees same-sex couples the right to marry.

Davis refused to provide marriage licenses to gay couples lined up at her clerk's office and was sent to jail for five days by a federal judge for contempt of court.

Good for her. We need more like her.

For behind her defiance are more authoritative sources than the five justices who gave us Obergefell: the Old and New Testaments, Natural Law, two millennia of Christian teaching and tradition, and the entire body of U.S. federal and state law up to Y2K.

Moreover, Kentucky never enacted a law authorizing same-sex marriage. Nor did the Congress of the United States.

Whence, then, did this "law" come?

Answer: This is a creation of a Supreme Court that has usurped the legislative power to impose a secularist anti-Christian ideology on a nation, much of which still rejects it, but has no recourse against it.

A right to same-sex marriage was no more in the Constitution as written or amended than was a woman's right to have an abortion.

The Court has lately been declaring to be constitutional rights that used to regarded as shameful crimes. This is judicial tyranny. And Kim Davis' defiance is as old as the republic.

Recall, we were born in a rebellion against the tyrannical acts of a king and Parliament we did not elect.

all of it here:

Hobby Lobby is a private company that I can refuse to do business with if I disagree with the owners or employees. Kim Davis works for a government bureaucracy and the citizenry has no choice but to deal with her for the business she was hired to execute.

Apples and oranges, Kiddo. Apples and oranges.

That is not what will happen. She will first be issued an order to appear in Federal District court to explain her actions. She will have her say with the Judge, he then decided "OK, fair enough" and she leaves or he finds her in contempt again and remands her to the US Marshals.

The Marshal will not be showing up at the Rowan County Clerks office unless she fails to appear, then he will issue a bench warrant.

>>>>

Yeah, but that is far too boring. I like my shootout fantasy better. A battle between butch lesbians and false patriots would be hysterical to behold. lol.

Really Mac? This is a persons life you are playing with. I had you being more sensitive to other people struggles. :meow:
I'm just looking at the facts and wondering.

She has already declared that she's going to continue down this road; I'd be very surprised if there were not at least one gay couple waiting for the doors to open so that they can apply; no doubt the press will be there, and no doubt the judge will have to back up what he said as well.

She will be locked up and sent to a democrat re-education camp.

She should really quit, but who can afford to just quit their job in today's Obama economy? After all if she doesn't understand the weight of a SCOTUS edict she needs to study about Dred Scott. Maybe do some reading on the fugitive slave act.

Are those right next door to the FEMA camps that have the death panels?

I checked out the Rowan County site and they open at 8:00am Monday: Rowan County Kentucky Clerk

Any guesses on whether she'll be arrested, and if so, when?

I'll go with yes and 8:30am.
Armed thugs with orders to arrest dissenters....yes I remember this....let's see....
6a00e54ed2b7aa883301a3fd2197bb970b-650wi.png

Forced busing and arrest any white person who objects,same as forcing butt fucker "marriage" on the populace and arresting anyone who objects. We can see how bad the busing and integration has destroyed American Education can only imagine what marriage will look like in 50 years.

Really Mac? This is a persons life you are playing with. I had you being more sensitive to other people struggles. :meow:

She has already declared that she's going to continue down this road; I'd be very surprised if there were not at least one gay couple waiting for the doors to open so that they can apply; no doubt the press will be there, and no doubt the judge will have to back up what he said as well.
And so will the Oath Keepers...ya know those folks that actually SUPPORT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION.

What if all the Christian soldiers in America decided that killing people and blowing up their stuff ran counter to what their faith teaches?

If you can't or won't do the job you were hired to do, quit so that someone more competent and/or willing can be employed.
I agree that if she can't do or won't do the job she was hired to do quit, or move aside so other can. she was not hired on her faith.

She won't move on because she likes that she was hired for an $80K a year salary much more than her religious convictions.

And so will the Oath Keepers...ya know those folks that actually SUPPORT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION.

Davis and The Liberty Counsel have declined Oath Keepers offer of protection. They do not want to share the spotlight with another group of self-serving attention whores. They want it all to themselves.

That's good for the OK.

They won't get their asses kicked on American TV.

She won't move on because she likes that she was hired for an $80K a year salary much more than her religious convictions.
She has no reason to move on. She has every reason to expect her first amendment rights are protected.

Davis and The Liberty Counsel have declined Oath Keepers offer of protection. They do not want to share the spotlight with another group of self-serving attention whores. They want it all to themselves.
And none of them compare to Huckabee and his shameless "send me to jail instead" silliness.

Good gawd, I was embarrassed for him.

That bible thumping hill billy will be going back to the gray bar hotel again, she got a taste of fame

Doesn't mean they won't be there. No need for a spotlight had the faggots and the thug in the robe not violated the constitutional rights of this woman then tried making her out to be the bad person by throwing her in jail

Forum List

Back