[POLL] - Liberals, how much is a "fair share?" - Taxes

What's the "fair share?"

• Total voters
Here's the results of the Bush tax cuts that you admire so much.

url]

"crooksandliars.com" a fitting source from you.

Is this really the best that you could come up with to obscure truth?

Truth is the exact opposite of whatever you post, PMS. You've proved it time and time again.

"crooksandliars.com" a fitting source from you.

Truth is the exact opposite of whatever you post, PMS. You've proved it time and time again.

This, like all your posts, is what you have to believe, in order for all of your opinions to be right.

Here's another possibility. All of your opinions are wrong because they stem from Fox Opinions Republican sponsored propaganda. So, they only represent what the GOP wishes to be true.

This would be easy for you to figure out, but nobody believes that you ever will.

I'm much more tolerant. All I care is that people like you who have fallen into the cult stay out of government.

This, like all your posts, is what you have to believe, in order for all of your opinions to be right.

Here's another possibility. All of your opinions are wrong because they stem from Fox Opinions Republican sponsored propaganda. So, they only represent what the GOP wishes to be true.

This would be easy for you to figure out, but nobody believes that you ever will.

I'm much more tolerant. All I care is that people like you who have fallen into the cult stay out of government.

See? You just proved it again. Truth is the exact opposite of whatever you post.

See? You just proved it again. Truth is the exact opposite of whatever you post.

Your truth is. The point is that your truth is not reality, but what you wish was. It's a self serving delusion that would make you happy if it were to become true, but, in fact, doesn't correlate with what actually happens in the real world.

That’s why it is essential that people who share your delusion, who got it from the same as you did, apparently, be voted out of, never in to, government. And why the elections that ignored that, led to such disastrous results for America in the recent past.

Our country needs to be run in accordance with the reality of how people behave, what problems exist, what problems are the greatest threats to the lives of we, the people who are in charge of government, what future we want, what is known today and will be learned tomorrow, our role in the world, our security, etc.

Being consistent with reality is what makes plans and actions effective.

My sister is in hospice care with weeks at best to live. We are looking at personal care homes for her to stay in. Interesting that at the hospice many of the CNAs and LPNs are from Jamaica and Ghana. Spoke today with Afia who is working there and attending a local college to get her RN. She moved to the US 7 years ago and has worked at different nursing homes and studied to get her CNA and LPN and now her RN. One of the personal care homes is owned by a woman from Ghana also. This house is a beautiful home and she owns 4. They care for the elderly that have Alzheimers and also cancer patients. These people come here with no job and have a work ethic which gets them where they are, in professional jobs and as business owners.
The liberal left has created a welfare state in this country of dependence on government with their bull shit lies of the big bad corporations, insurance companies, CEOs, management and everyone else that worked harder than they did and has more than them. The elitist academia leads the way.
What they ave created is a class of milk weak pussies too lazy to educate themselves to what the market demands. A RN makes 80K a year in Georgia.
Over the last 10 years only 50% of college graduates prepared themselves for what the market demands and found work.

My sister is in hospice care with weeks at best to live. We are looking at personal care homes for her to stay in. Interesting that at the hospice many of the CNAs and LPNs are from Jamaica and Ghana. Spoke today with Afia who is working there and attending a local college to get her RN. She moved to the US 7 years ago and has worked at different nursing homes and studied to get her CNA and LPN and now her RN. One of the personal care homes is owned by a woman from Ghana also. This house is a beautiful home and she owns 4. They care for the elderly that have Alzheimers and also cancer patients. These people come here with no job and have a work ethic which gets them where they are, in professional jobs and as business owners.
The liberal left has created a welfare state in this country of dependence on government with their bull shit lies of the big bad corporations, insurance companies, CEOs, management and everyone else that worked harder than they did and has more than them. The elitist academia leads the way.
What they ave created is a class of milk weak pussies too lazy to educate themselves to what the market demands. A RN makes 80K a year in Georgia.
Over the last 10 years only 50% of college graduates prepared themselves for what the market demands and found work.

Another good Fox Opinions recital.

Show us any evidence that "they ave created is a class of milk weak pussies too lazy to educate themselves to what the market demands."

I'll show you evidence that those social ills are caused by extreme wealth inequality.

PMZ:
Do you ever socialize with conservatives and tell them to their face that you believe them to be second class citizens?
I bet your entire group of friends consists of liberals only.
My best friends consist of liberals, conservatives, Republicans, Democrats, gay, straight, black, white and others. We discuss things without labeling each other. We define who WE are and listen and respect when others tell us who THEY are.
Instead of acting like we know everything about everything like you claim.
EVERYBODY knows something that you and I and everyone else does not know.
You could use a dose of listening instead of telling others what you believe they are.
No one cares about how much you know. They want to know how much you care.

Last edited:

Show us any evidence that "they ave created is a class of milk weak pussies too lazy to educate themselves to what the market demands."

I'll show you evidence that those social ills are caused by extreme wealth inequality.

Never watch FOX news or the Tube like you do.
Occasional ball game, Antiques Road Show, Frontline, old movies.

http://www.ted.com/talks/richard_wilkinson.html

PMZ:
Do you ever socialize with conservatives and tell them to their face that you believe them to be second class citizens?
I bet your entire group of friends consists of liberals only.
My best friends consist of liberals, conservatives, Republicans, Democrats, gay, straight, black, white and others. We discuss things without labeling each other. We define who WE are and listen and respect when others tell us who THEY are.
Instead of acting like we know everything about everything like you claim.
EVERYBODY knows something that you and I and everyone else does not know.
You could use a dose of listening instead of telling others what you believe they are.
No one cares about how much you know. They want to know how much you care.

I don't argue politics or religion socially. I thought that that was the purpose of venues like this.

The purpose of using venues like this to try to get things right are the consequences of doing things wrong.

So PMZ:
How does the woman that came here from Ghana with NO money now own 4 nice personal care homes?
All about work ethic and nothing about income equality.
Same with Afi that will have her RN soon.
You look down on them because you believe you know better than they do and believe they are too stupid to achieve on their own the elitist you are.
They do not listen to you and want to do things and achieve on their own from hard work.
Same as my Muslim friend from Pakistan who has 3 sons all in engineering schools and my Mexican friend that lives in a 400K home down the street from me.
They have a work ethic and despise you and all you stand for because you believe people like them are too stupid to do things on their own and achieve.
Instead of supporting people that have no work educate themselves to do what the market demands you would rather have someone to blame and keep them down in their place in mediocrity claiming the high ground that you are actually doing something for them.
In reality instead of doing something to lift people out of poverty by encouraging them and going to them and showing them the way you give them the middle finger and say "FUCK YOU, go to government and I will support plundering the fruits of other's labor so you can have something. I do not have time to help you. Do not bother me. I am busy. Go ask government for money."

All of my friends from other countries despise the left in this country. They come here and work for their rewards and teach their kids to do the same.
The left looks down on them and hates them as they are Exhibit A of the way things should be in this country. The left can not stand to see achievement without government help as when that happens they have no one to blame.
The left loves it when poor people remain poor as they can blame corporations, the 1%, Republicans, conservatives and all others that dare question their elitist higher than thou mandate that government must plunder from producers to give to the rapidly growing moocher class.

So PMZ:
How does the woman that came here from Ghana with NO money now own 4 nice personal care homes?
You look down on them because you believe you know better than they do and believe they are too stupid to achieve on their own the elitist you are.
They do not listen to you and want to do things and achieve on their own from hard work.
Same as my Muslim friend from Pakistan who has 3 sons all in engineering schools and my Mexican friend that lives in a 400K home down the street from me.
They have a work ethic and despise you and all you stand for because you believe people like them are too stupid to do things on their own and achieve.
Instead of supporting people that have no work educate themselves to do what the market demands you would rather have someone to blame and keep them down in their place in mediocrity claiming the high ground that you are actually doing something for them.
In reality instead of doing something to lift people out of poverty by encouraging them and going to them and showing them the way you give them the middle finger and say "FUCK YOU, go to government and I will support plundering the fruits of other's labor so you can have something. I do not have time to help you. Do not bother me. I am busy. Go ask government for money."

It would be interesting to know who inspired each of those people. Why don't you ask them?

You have the idea that helping families financially to cover minimal life needs precludes encouraging and teaching them.

Where does that come from?

You post your source as "crooksandliars.com" and claim it to be the truth?
Once again you show proof positive you are an elitist snob.

It's actually all over the Web. Do a Google image search for it.

And what does that prove. If I Google "Bigfoot" I get 17 million hits. I doubt your source gets that many. So Bigfoot is more credible than your source.

So PMZ:

It would be interesting to know who inspired each of those people. Why don't you ask them?

You have the idea that helping families financially to cover minimal life needs precludes encouraging and teaching them.

Where does that come from?

Government social workers don't inspire anyone to do anything other than demand more free stuff.

You post your source as "crooksandliars.com" and claim it to be the truth?
Once again you show proof positive you are an elitist snob.

It's actually all over the Web. Do a Google image search for it.

And what does that prove. If I Google "Bigfoot" I get 17 million hits. I doubt your source gets that many. So Bigfoot is more credible than your source.

Time for BriPat to put on his ignorance demonstration tonight.

All the name calling in this thread really years away from useful debate. Can't a fair share be FAIR. Let everyone throw in 12% if there MUST be taxes. If not twelve then some other number that can be agreed upon. Everyone throws in the same. Why is that unfair?

Richard Wilkinson: How economic inequality harms societies | Video on TED.com

Bullshit. The U.N. is the source of all the statistics used. We've already seen how the WHO statistics are pure bullshit. The odds are so are these. You have to wonder how the U.N. measured the amount of "trust" in a society. That metric obviously isn't measurable. Yet, your source put up a chart show "trust" in different countries.

Only the truly gullible would swallow such obvious crap.

Forum List

Back