Poll: Robert Mueller Loses Majority Support After FBI Raids

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Herr Mewler may have screwed himself and the Dims with his latest outrageous assault on the Constitution.

Robert Mueller Loses Majority Support After FBI Raids Trump's Lawyer

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s raid on President Trump’s personal attorney Michael Cohen has backfired in the eyes of voters, according to Rasmussen Reports .

Prior to what many are describing as Mueller’s unprecedented stunt, the special counsel and former Obama official was held in high regard by a majority of the public. Back in October, a full 52 percent believed “Mueller’s investigation is an honest attempt to determine criminal wrongdoing.”

That number is now down -6 points to just 46 percent.

Moreover, the number of voters who now see Mueller’s probe is a “partisan witch hunt” has jumped a full +8 points, from 32 percent to 40 percent.

Overall, public opinion moved against Mueller by a full 14 points.

Since Rosenstein is happily overseeing a fishing expedition that has targeted even the lawyer for Trump, he is delegitimizing his position as Deputy AG. The Solicitor General is a Presidential appointment and supposedly the co-equal of the Deputy AG in the Department of Justice. Given the recusal of AG Sessions, how much power can the Solicitor General assume under the dysfunctional scenario that now resides at the top of the Department of Justice? Since it's Friday, I expect Rosenstein to be fired today. He was summoned to the White House yesterday abruptly and he cancelled a speaking engagement later so I bet he was given a heads up he's out as Deputy AG.

Herr Mewler may have screwed himself and the Dims with his latest outrageous assault on the Constitution.

Robert Mueller Loses Majority Support After FBI Raids Trump's Lawyer

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s raid on President Trump’s personal attorney Michael Cohen has backfired in the eyes of voters, according to Rasmussen Reports .

Prior to what many are describing as Mueller’s unprecedented stunt, the special counsel and former Obama official was held in high regard by a majority of the public. Back in October, a full 52 percent believed “Mueller’s investigation is an honest attempt to determine criminal wrongdoing.”

That number is now down -6 points to just 46 percent.

Moreover, the number of voters who now see Mueller’s probe is a “partisan witch hunt” has jumped a full +8 points, from 32 percent to 40 percent.

Overall, public opinion moved against Mueller by a full 14 points.

Damn, only 46%. Does that mean he won't get re-elected now?

:popcorn:

President Donald Trump should not fire Special Counsel Robert Mueller, American voters say 69 - 13 percent in a Quinnipiac University National Poll released today. Even Republicans say 55 - 22 percent that President Trump should not fire Mueller.

American voters say 52 - 32 percent that Mueller is conducting a "fair" investigation, the lowest level of support for Mueller since the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University Poll first asked this question in November. Republicans say 54 - 30 percent the investigation is not fair. Every other party, gender, education, age and racial group says the investigation is fair.

QU Poll Release Detail

of course, you don't get a maga hat for participating in this poll

:lol:

Raiding the opposition leader's office is just like a third world junta.
At this point Mueller's investigation is 100% political, illegitimate and an assault on our democracy.
The Democrats are using the FBI like it's their gestapo.
We are seeing our democracy slip away because of the Democrat lawlessness.

Last edited:
Your source losses all credibility when they sell MAGA gear from their website store

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
This is all over the net.
Course, CNN and the usual suspects will totally ignore it.

Yes, all the far right fake news sites will carry this same story, each of them using the other as their "source". That is how they operate. Then people who are too stupid to know otherwise will think "wow, I saw this story on 9 sites, it must be true"!

Any "news source" that sells merchandise for the sitting POTUS cannot ever be taken as a serious source of information, they are nothing more than a propaganda site.

I don't think these dumb ass liberals have any idea of the hate storm coming their way! Americans are quickly out growing them to out right hating them. They just stepped on our 4th 5th and 6th. That's what that unlawful raid by mule face is.

The fights coming Democrats, and it's not slap and tickle.

At this point Mueller's investigation is 100% political, illegitimate and an assault on our democracy.

The flaw in your reasoning is that you think the US actually has a democracy that can be attacked

Getting to choose between two corrupt corporate puppets the ruling establishment provides every 4 years isn't really very democratic. The problem this time however is that the most qualified puppet princess in history was supposed to be selected but something went wrong and the uncooperative, insane orange puppet got selected instead. That's why you have Mueller now to investigate the vast Russian conspiracy...

:coffee:

The flaw in your reasoning is that you think the US actually has a democracy that can be attacked

Getting to choose between two corrupt corporate puppets the ruling establishment provides every 4 years isn't really very democratic. The problem this time however is that the most qualified puppet princess in history was supposed to be selected but something went wrong and the uncooperative, insane orange puppet got selected instead. That's why you have Mueller now to investigate the vast Russian conspiracy...

:coffee:
Nice of you to admit mule face is spreading bull shit.

Your source losses all credibility when they sell MAGA gear from their website store

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
This is all over the net.
Course, CNN and the usual suspects will totally ignore it.

Yes, all the far right fake news sites will carry this same story, each of them using the other as their "source". That is how they operate. Then people who are too stupid to know otherwise will think "wow, I saw this story on 9 sites, it must be true"!

Any "news source" that sells merchandise for the sitting POTUS cannot ever be taken as a serious source of information, they are nothing more than a propaganda site.
That's rich. Because everything you people believe is the same sources....either the WaPo or the NYTimes.

Nice of you to admit mule face is spreading bull shit.

I 'admitted' that from the beginning, the hypocrisy of the corrupt deep state swamp is even more disgusting than that of the orange regime and everything that exposes their crimes has my blessing

:popcorn:
I starting to think we should tent off the FBI building and send the Orkin guy in!

Forum List

Back