Poll: Sanders support among young voters drops HUGELY!!...ROTFLMFAO

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) has seen his support drop sharply among the young voters that have powered his rise in Democratic politics, according to a new poll.

The survey from Morning Consult finds that Sanders’s support among people between the ages of 18 and 29 has dropped from 45 percent in March to 33 percent in May.

Sanders’s support with the youngest voters, who propelled his surprising challenge to then-Democratic contender Hillary Clinton in 2016, has steadily declined in the poll since topping out at 46 percent in late February.

Poll: Sanders support among young voters drops sharply

Hey Bern... think it may be your HUGE increase in taxes for Medicare for all....or perhaps the fact that you are a corrupt Communist millionaire....hmmm!!!

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) has seen his support drop sharply among the young voters that have powered his rise in Democratic politics, according to a new poll.

The survey from Morning Consult finds that Sanders’s support among people between the ages of 18 and 29 has dropped from 45 percent in March to 33 percent in May.

Sanders’s support with the youngest voters, who propelled his surprising challenge to then-Democratic contender Hillary Clinton in 2016, has steadily declined in the poll since topping out at 46 percent in late February.

Hey Bern... think it may be your HUGE increase in taxes for Medicare for all....or perhaps the fact that you are a corrupt Communist millionaire....hmmm!!!

:lmao:

Desperation strikes deep
Into yon post it doth creep

51499396_10155810895801360_4373373624795529216_n.jpg

Desperation strikes deep

Thou yeasty doghearted moldwarp!

Like I always say, Bugs Bunny Sanders is every bit as despicable as Hilarious Hillary. Now his mask is eroding and people can see that just like Obama & Hillary, he's as fake as a $6 bill. Just another self-loathing-American traitor with a muslim penis in his sputtering, mealy mouth.

38 percent of 18-34 year-olds approved of Trump's job as president, while 62 said they disapproved.

Trumpdrones are old worn out farts just like he is ...........

He has zero support in the black community, unlike Biden, and there are other, younger progressives in the race so, not surprising. I doubt his polices are the main factor.

38 percent of 18-34 year-olds approved of Trump's job as president, while 62 said they disapproved.

Trumpdrones are old worn out farts just like he is ...........

Yep, look at all these "worn out old farts".....hahaha
Cl5qndeVEAA8oHl-550x381.jpg

Desperation strikes deep

I know what the word "fact" means, don't I.

Desperation strikes deep

I know what the word "fact" means, don't I.
Thou ruttish dismal-dreaming measle!

dimocraps are as fickle as a post-pubescent 13 year-old girl.

Because, that's about the extent of their mentality

Forum List

Back