POLL: Should Muslims Give Up Their Claim To Jerusalem?

Should Muslims Give Up Their Claim To Jerusalem

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll give my opinion up front. Jerusalem is the holiest of lands for both Jews and Christians. It has been for Thousands of years. Muslims have their holiest sites Mecca and Medina. So maybe it's time for Muslims to make a good faith gesture and give up their claim to Jerusalem. What do you think?

Jerusalem should always an open city. It's of significance to the World. And it would take a State like Israel to assure access to it for tourists and pilgrims. Pretty sure they can guarantee that access will be done safely.

The Arab members of the Knesset will do their part to guarantee that. Lots of "secular Jews" in Israel to ensure that all faiths will be welcome.

I'll give my opinion up front. Jerusalem is the holiest of lands for both Jews and Christians. It has been for Thousands of years. Muslims have their holiest sites Mecca and Medina. So maybe it's time for Muslims to make a good faith gesture and give up their claim to Jerusalem. What do you think?

Jerusalem should always an open city. It's of significance to the World. And it would take a State like Israel to assure access to it for tourists and pilgrims. Pretty sure they can guarantee that access will be done safely.

The Arab members of the Knesset will do their part to guarantee that. Lots of "secular Jews" in Israel to ensure that all faiths will be welcome.

I hear ya, but disagree somewhat. It's not an 'Open City.' It's the holiest land for Jews and Christians. Have you ever been to Mecca and Medina? I assure you, they aren't 'Open Cities.'

Muslims will stake a claim where they want to, but will not allow Jews and Christians in Mecca or Medina.

They are the epitome of arrogance selfishness.

Without a functioning govt like the PA was briefly in 2000, it's almost impossible for Palestinians to assure safety in Bethelem and some of the Arab west bank areas. The hope is -- they will recognize they cannot wait ANOTHER fifty to get together on organizing for "statehood". Whatever that looks like. The PA failed when the Palis fought amongst themselves over control and split the Fatah/Hamas wings of their politics. Never again was there an election or any functioning "self - govt".

Until that happens, the best outcome is for the neighbors to work with Israel (Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, other regional partners) to put a Pali state IN TRUST for the people until they can get their act together and actually ORGANIZE a nationalist movement. Time moves on. Generations getting wasted. That's the message of moving the Capitol to Jerusalem..

Jerusalem shall become the capital of Christianity, both Jews and Muslims shall leave it

Jerusalem belongs to Christians.

Jews were cursed by God and trowed away.
Muslims were never in Jerusalem before 665 A.D.

Jerusalem_1.jpg

search

search

Jerusalem shall become the capital of Christianity, both Jews and Muslims shall leave it
Christianity has no capital. It has no altar, it has no heirarchy, it has no central authority.

Its uniqueness was designed that way.

Jerusalem is a Christian city, since the kingdom was taken from the Jews and handed to them, but it is not their capital city.

Jerusalem is a Christian city, since the kingdom was taken from the Jews and handed to them, but it is not their capital city.

Without a plausible way of making Jerusalem a true "International City", it IS actually Israel's capitol if they WANT it to be.. Jordan washed it's hands of all things Palestinian after the attacks on it's capitol by Pali insurgents. Tossed most of their leadership asses out of there.

And Jordan renounced claims to Jerusalem and West Bank DECADES ago now. For 20 years, the majority of Palis lived under Jordanian support and had parts of Jerusalem, the ENTIRE West Bank and they BLEW IT by crapping on the King of Jordan..

Jordan still asserts RELIGIOUS rights to Jerusalem and has better relations with Israel NOW then ever before. As does Egypt. So I'm certain, it will be accessible.

No way the UN blue hats or ANY "world body" could come up with a better solution.

Last edited:
They should also renounce their cult and convert to ANY OTHER religion.

Even satanists don't run around blowing shit up.

Jerusalem_1.jpg

search

search
What verse is it in Romans that states, “No respect to either time or place”?

They should also renounce their cult and convert to ANY OTHER religion.

Even satanists don't run around blowing shit up.

Some days I wonder if Mohammad is running around hell terrorizing Lucifer.

I want to change my vote! I screwed up.
Jerusalem has been the capitol of the Jewish people for over 3,000 years.

So, let him fly on a rug and he might have a cause. Until then, it's a lost cause.

Ishmael may have come back to bury Abraham but Mohammed's story is not backed up by anything but wonderment how crazy Muslims are to believe that Islam came before Judaism and Christianity.

He must come back on the rug.

:cool:
there he is.....lets get him...INFIDEL!!....

Like how Christians gave up their claim?

You do make a valid point. Jerusalem is officially the capital of the Jewish State of Israel. It isn't officially the capital for Christians.
Just a question here: "Jewish" is a religion, isn't it? If Israel is a religious state, how can U.S. Federal funds be used to aid it?

Like how Christians gave up their claim?

You do make a valid point. Jerusalem is officially the capital of the Jewish State of Israel. It isn't officially the capital for Christians.
Just a question here: "Jewish" is a religion, isn't it? If Israel is a religious state, how can U.S. Federal funds be used to aid it?
The embassy belongs to the US.

Jerusalem_1.jpg

search

search
Jerusalem belongs to G-d, not man. It is H-s chosen place.

This is why such a little sand heap is so important.

And yet Jesus King of the Jews, was crucified and buried there. Was that before or after God "trowed away"?

There's a small cult of ultra Orthodox Jews that CURSE Israel because it's "defies God's plan" for restoring a nation called Israel. Want to see it fail. Go talk with them.

Forum List

Back