POLL: Trump: 'We Must Abandon The Failed Nation-Building/Regime Change Policy'...

End The 'Nation-Building/Regime Change' Policy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are you voting Trump now????

And yes I agree with him....doing that does nothing but enrich worthless liberals....

It has been a failed US Foreign Policy for over 20 years, Has not worked in the past, no reason to see it work in the future. Like the Cuban embargo it is time to let go of failed American Policies

Are you voting Trump now????

And yes I agree with him....doing that does nothing but enrich worthless liberals....

I'm supporting Trump. I'm done with the NWO Globalists. It's time for real change.

It has been a failed US Foreign Policy for over 20 years, Has not worked in the past, no reason to see it work in the future. Like the Cuban embargo it is time to let go of failed American Policies

Yeah, i've been appalled watching the Republican Party embrace Nation-Building and Regime Change. It used to oppose it. I was floored by how blunt Trump was about it in his acceptance speech. What a breath of fresh air.

I agree wh no nation building .

But sometimes helping wh a regime change can be ok.

As there was no "only Alex Jones-worshipping cultists believe in the VastSecretGlobalistConspiracy" option for the quiz, I couldn't answer.
You mean critical thinkers who can think for themselves and get information from sources other than the mainstream media your an idiot it's ok just admit it

I agree wh no nation building .

But sometimes helping wh a regime change can be ok.
Like libya? Or Egypt? :lol:

Yep . Libya is on its way . Sure there are pockets of extremist militias , but in the end it will be a success .

Egypts going through growing pains , but they have elections and everything .

These Mid East countries were artificially created by the west after WW 1 & 2. They need to go thru the regular evolution of a country .

I don't like the word "abandon" in the context of Trump's statement. I think it's a loaded word. I would certainly agree that we need to end those unconscionable policies as quickly and neatly as possible.

In terms of any meaningful foreign policy changes as a result of a Trump presidency, I could only believe it if and when I saw it.

The Donald's VP pick (a brainwashed evangelical - read hardcore Zionist) is a pretty clear indication that 'the powers that be' have managed to hedge their bets, in the event that Trump actually wins in November ... (which he probably won't).

I, for one, might actually vote for him, though. Seriously thinking about it, anyway. :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back