America’s in danger. Biden surging in the polls. We must stop him.

Donald Trump‘s lead against Biden has eroded. We need to brainstorm and see how we can stop him because America will not survive four more years of this Antifa loving guy.

Should Trump tried to disassociate him from the extremist pro-life arm of the party? I think that’s hurting him. Do you think the criminal trials are hurting him?

Let us exchange ideas, fellow conservatives.

^^^Saddest troll attempt ever.

lol

Standard Poll Massaging .
An often used ruse to convince the most Gullible that they are out of step with latest trends .

Polls are bullshit and we should not let polls govern our lives.

More politics, more people claiming Trump is a loser, nothing more, move on, move on...

I do love this. A poll shows Trump winning and the election is over. America is saved. God has spoken. Trump is certain to win. A poll shows Biden winning. Propaganda. Lies.

Donald Trump‘s lead against Biden has eroded. We need to brainstorm and see how we can stop him because America will not survive four more years of this Antifa loving guy.

Should Trump tried to disassociate him from the extremist pro-life arm of the party? I think that’s hurting him. Do you think the criminal trials are hurting him?

Fuck P01135809. Lock his lying ass in prison.

I do love this. A poll shows Trump winning and the election is over. America is saved. God has spoken. Trump is certain to win. A poll shows Biden winning. Propaganda. Lies.
You can not find me stating Trump has already won based on polls.

I know as you do, the democrats are filling out ballots right now, partially. They still need to decide who they will have win the election in October and fill in that blank, when they pull Biden out because of his health.

Poppycock!
You have no idea what poppycock is, do you!
Is that your favorite meal?
1713888251922.png

Trump never had a lead to begin with. A lot of these polls assume turnout will be low. Turnout will likely be high again. Americans do not want to see a fascist, right wing takeover of this country.

Ronald Reagan would never be a Trump Republica. He would back Biden over Trump.

1. Sadly, it is likely that the Democratic presidential ticket will win.

2. And it is likely that within the next four years, the Honorable Kamala Harris will become president.

3. Give credit to the Dems. They have broken Mr. Trump financially and physically. They used the power of the law to tie him up in court instead of being able to campaign

4. But their best-laid plans may backfire. How? I do not know, of course. ONLY God/Fate/Karma knows.

That actually would be a good thing for Trump. His fascist rhetoric does not help him.

Forum List

Back