America’s in danger. Biden surging in the polls. We must stop him.

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
Donald Trump‘s lead against Biden has eroded. We need to brainstorm and see how we can stop him because America will not survive four more years of this Antifa loving guy.

Should Trump tried to disassociate him from the extremist pro-life arm of the party? I think that’s hurting him. Do you think the criminal trials are hurting him?

Let us exchange ideas, fellow conservatives.

Donald Trump‘s lead against Biden has eroded. We need to brainstorm and see how we can stop him because America will not survive four more years of this Antifa loving guy.

Should Trump tried to disassociate him from the extremist pro-life arm of the party? I think that’s hurting him. Do you think the criminal trials are hurting him?

Yeah, sure....

Polls are bullshit and we should not let polls govern our lives.

More politics, more people claiming Trump is a loser, nothing more, move on, move on...
You guys remember this?

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/12/the-worst-political-predictions-of-2016-214555/
Hillary Clinton will be elected president

Frank Luntz on Twitter, November 8, 2016: “Hillary Clinton will be the next President of the United States.”
So keep on saying that Joe Bribem is going to win, make sure the lazy liberal pussy pajama boys stay home because Bribem is a sure thing.

Unless you are saying, that like in 2020, Joe Bribem will once again use the most extensive voter fraud organization to steal the 2024 election?

Democrats are evil people who love child sacrifice.

Standing up for babies is difficult and takes guts.

One day history will look back and see abortion for what it is. EVIL

Poor Commie from Conyers.....stage 4 TDS.
Where will you move Commie?

1. Sadly, it is likely that the Democratic presidential ticket will win.

2. And it is likely that within the next four years, the Honorable Kamala Harris will become president.

3. Give credit to the Dems. They have broken Mr. Trump financially and physically. They used the power of the law to tie him up in court instead of being able to campaign

4. But their best-laid plans may backfire. How? I do not know, of course. ONLY God/Fate/Karma knows.

HE IS A FOOL, ALWAYS HAS BEEN..
Vote for him and get exactly what is wrong now IN SPADES

Biden Calls for $7.3 Trillion US Budget for Fiscal 2025​

HE IS A FOOL

IMG_5717.jpeg

The best strategy for stopping Biden is finding a candidate that isn`t charged with 88 felonies and didn`t incite a deadly riot. The GOP`s wounds are self-inflicted.

Democrats rode the death and destruction of Covid all the way to the Oval office last time, and now they are doing it with the death of innocent unborn children.

At least they are consistent.

Plague and mass death is what makes the DNC thrive the way they do.

The best strategy for stopping Biden is finding a candidate that isn`t charged with 88 felonies and didn`t incite a deadly riot. The GOP`s wounds are self-inflicted.
We can go over this repeatedly will. We do not believe the shills for globalism who are attempting to destroy Trump. Just on one agenda that it is okay for women to screw like champs have children from many men and also have many abortions and say that is normal. Just some civility on that would solve many problems.

We can go over this repeatedly will. We do not believe the shills for globalism who are attempting to destroy Trump. Just on one agenda that it is okay for women to screw like champs have children from many men and also have many abortions and say that is normal. Just some civility on that would solve many problems.
None of that made any sense at all.

Do you understand that?

If the American electorate thinks that Sleepy Joe is the cat's meow and legitimately elects him, they deserve the bumbling senile fool and all the grief he will bring.

For President Trump to change his message or stands on the issues is stupid as it will cost him support.

Forum List

Back