🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Poll: Vast majority of Trump voters say he should stay in office even if Russia collusion is proven

The vast majority, after watching the Dems for over a year, look for anything they can use against Trump and coming up empty handed, have even more disdain for the lying, cheating, scum that did collude with Russia. How much did YOU get paid from the selling of our uranium mines? I didn't see one dime of the 145 million that Hitlery got. You think our mines all belong to her the way she profited from selling off our land.
No leeway from Trump, just leeway from Obama. Obama knew Russia wanted to interfere with our elections. So, tell me what steps Barry took to stop them? You never heard a word about it did you.
Democrats hate our country, and will do ANYTHING necessary to hand us over to the UN. We need to stop them at every turn.
Empty handed? I see you're still lost in the ozone thinking this criminal investigation is over and more indictments wont be handed out.

These are the same people Trump was talking about when he said he could shoot someone and they would still vote for him. Trump's followers loyalty is something to behold. I thought the Obama worshipers were bad, but they look weak compared to the Trumpsters.
Obama worshipers were weak. It's quite common among snowflakes, and now alas the sky has fallen and weakness has turned to acute butthurt, per the OP for example.

I will give it to you Trump disciples, you are loyal to him like nobody's business. It is the sort of devotion we rarely see.
Glad you were able to remove your head out of Obama's ass and can see again. Now you've just got to get over your own butthurt so you can see straight again.

I dislike Obama every bit as much as I dislike Trump. The problem with partisan loyalist such as yourself if you cannot see past the party boundaries. You assume anyone that does not like Trump must be an Obama lover. It is beyond your intellectual capacity to grasp the idea that someone has enough brains to not be a slave to either party. You and those like you are the reason our country is going down the toilet. You and those like you are the reason the country was stuck choosing between gonorrhea (Trump) or syphilis (Clinton).

No big deal, right? :cuckoo:

Poll: Vast majority of Trump voters say he should stay in office even if Russia collusion is proven

Nearly 80 percent of Trump voters said they think the president should stay in office even if collusion is proven between his campaign and Russia, according to a survey released Tuesday, even while support among all voters for his impeachment hits a new high.

According to a new poll from the Democratic-leaning firm Public Policy Polling, 79 percent of people who voted for President Trump say he should remain even if collusion is proven, and 75 percent said the entire Russia story is “fake news."
I'm not surprised.

Just witnessing the USMB Trumbots is more than enough evidence of these people's dedication to servicing Trump.

Every. USMB. 45. Supporter. Looks. Like. This...

DEjGBePUQAAkmaF.jpg

Last edited:
These are the same people Trump was talking about when he said he could shoot someone and they would still vote for him. Trump's followers loyalty is something to behold. I thought the Obama worshipers were bad, but they look weak compared to the Trumpsters.
Obama worshipers were weak. It's quite common among snowflakes, and now alas the sky has fallen and weakness has turned to acute butthurt, per the OP for example.

I will give it to you Trump disciples, you are loyal to him like nobody's business. It is the sort of devotion we rarely see.
Glad you were able to remove your head out of Obama's ass and can see again. Now you've just got to get over your own butthurt so you can see straight again.

I dislike Obama every bit as much as I dislike Trump. The problem with partisan loyalist such as yourself if you cannot see past the party boundaries. You assume anyone that does not like Trump must be an Obama lover. It is beyond your intellectual capacity to grasp the idea that someone has enough brains to not be a slave to either party. You and those like you are the reason our country is going down the toilet. You and those like you are the reason the country was stuck choosing between gonorrhea (Trump) or syphilis (Clinton).
Yeah Gator. Your impartiality and intellect and deep thinking are very impressive.

No big deal, right? :cuckoo:

Nearly 80 percent of Trump voters said they think the president should stay in office even if collusion is proven between his campaign and Russia, according to a survey released Tuesday, even while support among all voters for his impeachment hits a new high.

According to a new poll from the Democratic-leaning firm Public Policy Polling, 79 percent of people who voted for President Trump say he should remain even if collusion is proven, and 75 percent said the entire Russia story is “fake news."

If it's proven, he needs to stay in office to assure Hillary is punished for her traitorous crimes.
More crazy shit.

I know, "the most qualified candidate in history", fucking crazy!!!

...except there is no evidence to support the Trump-Russia Collusion Lie ... as opposed to the evidence that exists against Hillary and the democrats.

Yeah Gator. Your impartiality and intellect and deep thinking are very impressive.

No doubt they are lost on the likes of you, nothing breaks through partisan loyalties.

Of course they do. He believes they would still support him even if he murdered someone in the streets on camera. I think many would too. These are the people who say they believed Clinton was running a child prostitute ring out of a Pizza joint.

Of course they do. He believes they would still support him even if he murdered someone in the streets on camera. I think many would too. These are the people who say they believed Clinton was running a child prostitute ring out of a Pizza joint.
I hear that Spacey was a valued customer.

You mean .... John Podesta is not a KNOWN PEDOPHILE? Ha. Next you'll tell me Barack Hussien is an American.

Forum List

Back