🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Poll: What Cities Would You Want To Send Syrian Refugees To ??

We let more and more of these kind of "refugees" in, and then years later we wonder why this nation is always divided on most issues.

I live in Florida and our Governor has already said he doesn't want em here.

As for a good place for em, How bout six feet under.

To many fags and queers on the West Coast. That would offend the Muslims

-Geaux

Why don't the oil rich ME countries welcome them? It would surely be better for the 'refugees' not to have to cope with the strangeness of our infidel ways and debauched and indecent societies?

Could send them to Mars. Of course it would have to be on a voluntary basis at first because of human rights concerns and all that blah, blah blah... But once enough of them got there safely, and they built a reasonably safe base with plenty of underground housing development, we could send all of the illegal aliens to another planet...

... People would spend their life savings to blast off to Mars. They would pay us for a ride to Mars. There would be a huge waiting list. The government could auction off tickets for condos and rides.

And I'd bet nearly half the people on this forum would love to have a condo on Mars. Despite the risk to their life and the $40,000 ferry ride.

Seriously.

They could even build a University there. They probably would have to or die off pretty quick.

:boohoo::wtf: So Obama would prefer to send the refugees to the lower deep south states, right? And finally on talk radio today, hosts brought up that there were no plans to send them to towns like Los Angeles, DC and Chicago.
Gee, anyone wonder why?
So what if it was your decision? In your order of preference, pick 5 to 10 cities where you would want to see the refugees move to. Think of them as towns that may not even "Notice The Difference". {odds are that DC will be a popular first choice}.
:slap:

None in the US. Nothing keeping them there afterall.

:boohoo::wtf: So Obama would prefer to send the refugees to the lower deep south states, right? And finally on talk radio today, hosts brought up that there were no plans to send them to towns like Los Angeles, DC and Chicago.
Gee, anyone wonder why?
So what if it was your decision? In your order of preference, pick 5 to 10 cities where you would want to see the refugees move to. Think of them as towns that may not even "Notice The Difference". {odds are that DC will be a popular first choice}.

What ever state, city or Town a Bush, Chenny or Rove lives, send em"

Gee, anyone wonder why?

What ever state, city or Town a Bush, Chenny or Rove lives, send em"

Why? We dont want em,you do.

Who in their right mind would want to be housed in Florida, where 99% of the white people look like boiled red lobsters and the other half don't speak fuckin english? A state where the Governor's an ass hole, the elderly are pathetic and greedy, the nigga's are poor as dirt, the oceans are filled with Oil and you get hurricanes every 2 fuckin years?

For the last effin time, send em' to Texas.

Who in their right mind would want to be housed in Florida, where 99% of the white people look like boiled red lobsters and the other half don't speak fuckin english? A state where the Governor's an ass hole, the elderly are pathetic and greedy, the nigga's are poor as dirt, the oceans are filled with Oil and you get hurricanes every 2 fuckin years?

Hmmm...I could use some target practice.

1. San Francisco
2. Chicago
3. DC
4. Annapolis
5. Manhattan...

Alternates:

1. Denver
2. Atlanta
3. Hollywood
4. Montpelier
5. Las Vegas

In Switzerland when they accept a thousand people from one country they never put those people all together in one ghetto. They spread them out. Dearborn Michigan is the Islam capital of the United States. I would not want to put these refugees where there are already a bunch of Muslims. If they want to come to America let them settle their families in quiet little town in Oklahoma Kentucky Tennessee Arkansas Oregon New Hampshire Iowa and anywhere else there is no Muslim population. What harm could they cause out there? And you can guarantee we will be monitoring their phones and emails and snail mail for quite some time

Yes, but will you be monitoring their encrypted online gaming conversations?

DC
New York
Boston
Philadelphia
Baltimore

Winger is generous with the country's highest priced real estate. Jealous that you can't afford to live in those places?

And again....wackos can't obstruct travel across state borders in this country.

:cuckoo:

Well apparently you don't like Florida.

Oh and most people have good tans in this State. Kinda hot but I'll take it over thrity below in the Winter.

Your just another asshole. Big, deep and wide.

Send them to Texas where they can play cowboys and muslims.

how about Vermont where according to Bernie Sanders, "Syrian Lives Matter:.

Forum List

Back